Air Purifiers have become a necessity for all of us these days. The reason is the increasing pollution and the number of rising deadly viruses and germs. In addition, it has been found out by researchers that the air inside of a space is more dangerous and polluted than the air outdoors. This is because the air indoors does not circulate greatly, and eventually, the air quality deteriorates.
These kinds of surroundings are harmful to people who suffer from respiratory diseases and have asthma. The pathogens and pollutants in the air can trigger the symptoms and make you sick to a great extent.
There are plenty of Air Purifiers in the market today. However, it isn’t easy to choose the one. This article will help you learn about two popular air purifiers available in the market and are highly in demand. We already wrote about AirDoctor 3000 before, and now we compared it to Hathaspace model HSP002. So, choose the one that you think meets your requirement criteria.
AirDoctor 3000 vs. Hathaspace HSP002 Air Purifier Design Comparison
AirDoctor 3000 is extremely popular for its compact, beautiful, and modern construction and design. You will be amazed by the colors of these air purifiers that suit all kinds of decor brilliantly. These fit your surroundings and don’t look out of place in any way. The manufacturers construct these air purifiers to be unique and distinguishable. The corners of the air purifier are more rounded and look classy.
The Hathaspace HSP002 air purifier also has a modern and sleek design. These are smart purifiers and can intake air from all sides. These suck in the unfiltered air, and then the air passes through the filtration system. After the air is cleaned and filtered by the system, the clean air is distributed all around the room. In addition, these air purifiers are light in weight, and the base is wide, which gives it more stability.
You will get a touchscreen panel on the top of a Hathaspace HSP002 that has six controls. Along with the touch controls, the display will also show you the score of the air quality. These air purifiers are built with three fans to spread the cleaner air to every corner of the room.
AirDoctor 3000 vs. Hathaspace HSP002 Air Purifier – Functionality
Every air purifier more or less does the same type of work; they clean the air. However, these are built using different technologies and have a different process of filtration that they use to clean the air and make it fit for breathing.
In AirDoctor 3000, you will get an UltraHEPA filtering system. The UltraHEPA filtration is different from the normal HEPA filtration system found in ordinary air purifiers. This technology cleans the air in the best way possible. It is so powerful that it kills and eliminates pathogens and other pollutants that are 0.003 microns in size. These air purifiers have a four-stage filtration system that cleans the air inside your room faster and makes it safe for adults and kids.
Another thing that one cannot neglect is the pre-filter filtration system. This system captures larger particles and is easy to clean. These can be washed as well and reused without any trouble.
If we talk about the functionality of the Hathaspace HSP002 Air purifier, it has a five-stage filtration process and has excellent performers based on the quantity and quality of the air filters inside. Hathaspace HSP002 is safe to use and is certified. These also have an ionizer inside that kills the pathogens and viruses and makes the air inside your house safe. The mechanical filters that are used in these air purifiers are 100% ozone-free as well.
How Do They Work?
The AirDoctor 3000 air purifiers follow the pro-filtration process. The pro-filtration process has four main steps. These four steps help clean the air faster and easier. The four steps of filtration that occurs are below:
- The first step in the pro-filtration process is removing the large particles from the air, such as dust, dirt, pollen, pet hair, and much more. This is done by the pre-filter. When air passes from this filter, the large particles get trapped, and the rest goes for the next step. These pre-filters are reusable and can be washed when it is filthy and needs to be cleaned so that the air filtration doesn’t stop in any way.
- After the pre-filters come to the advanced HEPA filter, this filter makes AirDoctor 3000 highly in demand compared to the air purifiers with normal HEPA filters. In this filter, the small particles with 0.003 microns are collected, and the air is filtered. These filters are efficient and kill 99.95% of bacteria and airborne viruses.
- The third stage is the activated carbon filter. You will get the dual-action Carbon, gas, and VOC filters that make the air cleaner and safer in this filter.
- Finally, the fourth stage has the ionizers. This is one of the best cleaning features that is found in AirDoctor 3000. In this system, the air is passed through a negatively charged ion that removes odor and other kinds of smell from the air and helps you get cleaner and fresh air in your house.
The Hathaspace HSP002 Air purifier has a five-stage purification system. These are effective in removing all kinds of air pollutants that you want to remove. Following are the steps that you will see in this kind of air purifier.
- Pre-filters are the first stage that removes larger air pollutants like mold, pollen, hair, spores, pet dander, and much more.
- Next comes the cellular activated carbon filter. This is the filter that absorbs and removes all the gaseous pollutants in the air. These gases pollutants can be smoke, odor, VOCs, and smell.
- The third is the antibacterial filter that most of the air purifiers do not have. This filter mostly targets germs and bacteria and cleans the air.
- The fourth stage is the true HEPA filter. This is one of the essential filters that help remove the small particles and pollutants of 0.3 microns in size.
- Finally comes the ionizers. This filter cleans all the remaining air pollutants from the air.
AirDoctor 3000 vs. Hathaspace HSP002 Air Purifier – Features
The AirDoctor 3000 air purifier has an amazing list of features that make them popular among people. Some of the features are as follows:
- AirDoctor 3000 has a timer inside that helps you turn off the unit when the work is done. This is efficient for forgetful people and easily forget to switch it off after one to two hours of use.
- The next fascinating thing in these air purifiers is the sensors that help you learn about the air quality inside the room. These gave different colored lights that show you the quality of the air; for example, orange shows that the air is moderate, red shows that it is poor, and blue shows that the quality of the air is good.
- One can also change and regulate the speed of the fan. There are three modes, low, medium, and high.
- The Automatic mode helps the air purifier to perform all its duties alone.
- The most amazing feature is the filter change alter that helps you learn when to change the filters and clean them so that the air purifier can perform its duty in the best way possible.
Hathaspace HSP002 also has some cool features compared to AirDoctor 3000. Some are as follows:
- These are capable of covering large areas quite easily. Furthermore, these are manufacturers exchange air four times in an hour. Therefore, you get clean and pollutants-free air every time.
- This air purifier doesn’t cause any noise and has a whisper-quiet operation to keep low noise levels.
- The energy consumed by these air purifiers is extremely low compared to the other air purifiers available in the market.
Air Doctor 3000 Advantages Over Hathaspace HSP002 Air Purifier
These air purifiers have UltraHEPA air purifiers, whereas Hathaspace HSP002 has only HEPA filters in it. These are extremely powerful and impressive as they can eliminate smaller particles that pollute the air quite easily. Though these have a four-stage filtration process, it purifies the air faster and makes it safe for the people inside the room. These also have dual-process filters such as carbon or gas filters that help remove VOCs, smoke, and other harmful gases.
Advantages Of Hathaspace HSP002 Over AirDoctor 3000
This air purifier has H13 HEPA as the core particle filter. In addition, there is a thick layer of pelletized activated carbon filter along with zeolite in these air purifiers. The pre-filters that are used in these are reusable and washable. These can effectively reduce the odor in the air and can clean air even in the larger room. In addition, it is easy to control touch panels that make it user-friendly. Also, you get five years of warranty.
Comparing and learning about these air purifiers’ features, functionality, and performance, we can say that both are powerful. If you need cleaner air, then choose the UltraHEPA filter air purifier that is AirDoctor 3000. But if you want something that looks sleek and classy and does the work pretty well, and suits smaller rooms, choose Hathaspace HSP002 for use.