There are so many 30-pint dehumidifiers that you need to be aware of, which will help you make the right choice for your needs. We will discuss each of the top 5 options and give you general information about them to make the right choice for your needs. These are great for getting rid of the extra water in the air, so keep reading to find out more about these and our opinion regarding which one will be the best.
Best 30 Pint Dehumidifiers
You would want to know everything about each of the many dehumidifiers available since the more you know, the more you can make the right decision. Here is everything one will want to know about these machines, so keep reading to find out more.
Hisense DH-35K1SJE5 dehumidifier
This is a great dehumidifier, and it is small enough to fit into any space you would have free. It will be one that you can purchase and set up quickly and then use regularly without worrying about anything. Ensure that you are thinking about these when you are making a choice about which machine to purchase.
- Easy to set up and use
- Continuous draining feature using a hose
- Sleek design that would work in any room
- Collects huge amounts of water from the air
GE ADEL30LR dehumidifier
This is the right model for those who want something that is high quality without an extremely high price tag. It would have everything you want, it will be simple to use, and you can change the humidity level you wish to at 5% increments. In addition, it has a display screen that makes it easy to read what the levels are and much more.
- Ability to change the humidity to the level you want
- Delayed time setting for turning off from 2 to 4 hours
- Continuous draining mode
- Defrost mode, but no indicator light
- The indicator light for checking the filter
- Digital display
Haier DM32M-L dehumidifier
This isn’t just 30 pints, but it can handle 32 pints, and it is a good one that you can purchase. It is easy to use, but you can’t use some unique features other machines have, like continuous draining and much more that would make you want to buy. So make sure to think about this when it comes to the machines you are looking at. Read Haier DM65EM dehumidifier review here.
- 32-pint water tank rather than 30 pint
- Knob for changing the automatic setting of humidity
- Lightweight at only 29 pounds
- Least expensive model
hOmeLabs Energy Star 30 Pint Dehumidifier
If you are looking for a good design machine, this one will be the best one to go for. It has a sleek design that would make it easy to fit into any space that you might have available without worrying about going to look out of place. In addition, it comes in different sizes and capabilities, including 1,500, 3,000, and 4,500 square feet depending on the needs that you might have.
- Can take care of a room with a 1,500 square foot size
- Modern design for a modern home
- Extremely simple to use
- 2-year warranty
- 22 pints of water removed per day
Eurgeen 30 Pint Smart Touch Screen Small Dehumidifier
This is ideal for those who want something to see and use the touch screen to control everything. It is also budget-friendly and would work efficiently for a medium-sized room or even for your smaller apartment. This is simple to set up, so go ahead and look at this for one of your options now.
- Touch screen controls
- Auto-restart after power is turned off
- Water tank and continuous draining capabilities
- Humidity sensor
Advantages of 30-pint Dehumidifier
If you have a small home or live in an apartment with a square footage of more than 1,000 feet, then a 30-pint dehumidifier will be ideal. This will let you get rid of the collected water, and you won’t have to empty the water tank more than once a day. However, if you purchase the right model, it would have a pump that would allow for continuous pumping, so you will not have to do much. Also, these dehumidifiers will be smaller, so you can place them in any room, including the main ones, and have them run all day to eliminate the extra moisture.
Where Should You Place Your 30-pint Dehumidifier?
You would want to consider numerous options regarding where to place your dehumidifier. This would depend on how noisy the machine is and what spaces you would have available. If it is extremely noisy, you don’t want to put it in your bedroom, but rather in the hallway or another room where it won’t disturb you. Of course, the best place is the basement, so make sure that you think about this when it comes to where you will put it.
Factors to Consider When Buying a 30 Pint Dehumidifier
You should ensure you know the factors you should consider before buying any dehumidifier. Knowing the factors can make the decision much easier for you, and you can see what you want to compare. Some of the main factors include:
- Coverage area – You should always consider how much space these machines can cover since some can cover larger areas and others can’t. Consider how much coverage area you have in your home, and then find one that can handle that.
- Water tank capacity – You will also need to think about how much the water tank can hold and how much it would take daily. Of course, the more it can hold, the less often you will have to empty it, but also consider if it has continuous draining capabilities.
- Safety Features – There will be plenty of safety features that you would want to consider, including if the machine would turn itself off when the tank is full. This is important to ensure that you figure this out before you buy any device.
- Ease of Use – You also need to consider how easy it will be since some would let you use a touch screen control panel to make the changes, and others would be harder. You also want to think about how easy it would be to set it up and use the continuous draining option.
- Noise level – The noise is another major thing you want to consider since you don’t want something boisterous. If the machine makes a lot of noise, you should think about other places where you can move it to keep the noise down so it won’t disturb you.
- Design – You will also want to consider the design since there are different options. Find one that would work with the design scheme you have in your home and won’t stick out if you were to put it in a public space. Consider the color you want and the look you are aiming for.
- Price – Think about how much you want to spend on the machine and then find one that would fit your needs and these factors and keep within your budget. Before you start shopping, you must have a budget to make sure you stick to that and not find one you like but can’t afford.
- Size – The final factor you should consider is the size, and you need to find one that fits into your available space. Measure the area you are considering keeping the machine, and then find one that would fit easily into this area.
These are all critical factors that you should make sure that you are thinking about and keeping in mind when looking at the machines. You can also use these factors to compare the models you are looking at to find out which will be the best for your needs.
Alternatives to 30 Pint Dehumidifier
There are many other types of dehumidifiers that you can choose from, and if you don’t want to go for this one, you can go for a larger one or even a smaller one. This is the best way to get rid of the extra moisture in the air, and you can go for one that has a larger capacity if you have a bigger home or even a smaller one for areas that aren’t as large. Think about all this when considering which one you will get for your home.
There is a lot that you will want to think about when it comes to your home and which dehumidifier you will purchase. You would want to consider how much coverage area it can handle, the water tank’s capacity, and much more. These are all great machines, and you should ensure that you are reading our review and seeing what others have said before making your own decision.