With the world becoming a concrete jungle and greenery reducing, the scope for the natural cleansing of air has diminished. What if you were told that the air we breathe externally and inside living space is and can be polluted?
Scary. But that’s the truth. Thinking that polluted air is only out there but not at our workplace or homes is sheer ignorance. Air is such a material that can carry the minutest bacteria or germ in it. Closed windows and doors may control the dust to some extent but cannot promise complete protection.
No wonder that we catch colds, skin rashes, or other internal health issues due to allergies. However, the good news is that, due to technological advancements, we now have the privilege of breathing clean and healthy air. Wondering how? All thanks to the air purifiers that have forayed into the market.
Many brands offer a variety of air purifiers with different technologies promising effective and better functioning. With so many options, you may be thinking about which one would be a better option. Therefore, we bring you a close look at the two most successful air purifier models, i.e., AirDoctor 3000 and Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01. This document shall compare both models in detail. This will make you understand which one is better and will also understand how an air purifier works.
AirDoctor 3000 Vs. Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01 – Design Comparison
Air Doctor 3000 design details
- This model comes in a white finish in a rectangular curved body.
- The model’s dimensions 15.75″ (W) x 8.35″ (D) x 23″ (H) make it compact and easily maneuvered around.
- The weight of the purifier is 18 lbs.
- It comes with in-built handles that make it portable.
- It has a 6ft long power cord length that helps you place it in any part of the room.
- Comes in a single color, i.e., white.
Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01 design details
- This model, when seen, would seem like a large Bluetooth speaker. However, with a compact, meshed cylindrical bottom, a huge oval shape ring is mounted on the cylindrical bottom.
- The weight of the purifier is around 8lbs.
- It is compact in width but taller in length. So ideally, you need to place it in a space where there is enough height.
- It comes with in-build handles that help you easily move it around.
- The purifier comes in two color variants, i.e., white/silver and iron/blue.
AirDoctor 3000 Vs. Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01 – Functionality
Functional details of Air Doctor
- The purifier can clean air 505 sq. ft. 5x/hour and 1262 sq. ft. 2x/hour
- It has an air quality particle sensor that turns on the purifier automatically when it observes that the air is polluted.
- The machine has an indicator light that changes depending on the quality of the air.
- It has 4 fan speeds
- The power consumption is 11 watts at Lowest Speed and 110 watts at the highest speed.
- The machine is compact. Therefore, it can be placed in any corner of the room.
Functional details of Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01
- The machine can be placed in any corner of the room.
- It is the only purifier that cleans air 360 degrees.
- It is set to WHO standards of air purity.
- Has air purity indicator shows RED when the air is highly polluted and moves to GREEN when purified.
- You can also use it as a portable fan and keep it in auto mode. The purifier will self start when it feels that the air is below the expected purity level.
- It comes with a cute little remote control that makes it easy to access the purifier from anywhere in the room.
AirDoctor 3000 Vs. Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01 – How Do They Work?
Air Doctor 3000
The purifier comes with a three-level purification technique. A pre-filter removes dust, animal fur, and various other particles from the air at the first level. Then a Dual gas trap filter cleans odor and other elements released by the fumes/gas from the kitchen. The last but the most effective is the Ultra HEPA filter that removes the tiniest dust and allergen particles from the air, making the air almost 100% pure and healthy. When set to Auto, the machine keeps checking the air quality and starts the purification once any pollutant is detected. You can notice through the indicators in the panel.
Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01
The purifier comes with a 360° filtration system that uses activated carbon to remove gases and odors and a HEPA filter to capture 99.97% pollutants as small as 0.3 microns. Set the machine on auto mode, and the purifier will adjust its speed depending on the air quality. The poorer the quality of air, the higher is the speed. The machine has a fan speed up to 10 levels, 10 being the highest speed when the space is filled with complete pollution. The machine has night mode to keep it silent and smooth while using it at night.
AirDoctor 3000 Vs. Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01 – Features
Air Doctor 3000
- The machine is a plugin and use model. No wifi or Bluetooth is needed.
- The filters can be easily changed by reading the manual.
- The sealed body gives it a classy look.
- 4 fan speeds to choose from.
- Air Quality Sensors.
Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01
- This machine can be called a smart machine. The moment you turn it on, it gets connected to the app. Then, using wifi/Bluetooth, you can operate it. So, you can operate the purifier with the remote or the app.
- The display is small, but the display is quite clear and visible.
- The filters can be easily installed and changed by yourself.
Dyson Pure Cool™ TP01 Vs. AirDoctor 3000 Which One to Choose?
- If you are looking at effective purification, then AirDoctor 3000 has an edge.
- If you are looking at a technology-driven purifier, then Dyson is your choice.
- When it comes to pricing, Air Doctor 3000 is worth the price.
In terms of design and features, both the purifiers are equally good and worthy. However, when choosing if you are super sensitive to air, Air Doctor is the best as it clears 99.999% of the air.
However, if you are a techie and are particular about design, then Dyson is the best.
Therefore, based on your requirement, costing, and space, you can choose between the two.