A Water filter pitcher is the most common type of home water filter because of its simplicity. Water filter pitchers are portable, don’t need to be installed, and fit in any normal refrigerator. Moreover, they are simple to use and don’t require high-level maintenance. And, most significantly, they’re quite inexpensive.
To put it another way, if you buy a filter pitcher, it will be the most simple way to get excellent tasting drinking water. However, filtered water quality may not always match that of a multi-stage water filtration system, but bigger isn’t always the best option. And if you get the correct pitcher, you can rest assured that you’ll have pure water!
If you are planning on buying a water filter pitcher, it’s critical to get your water tested to identify what type of contaminants you expect your filter to remove. After determining the level of pollutants in your water, you may pick how fresh and clean you want it to be and which is the best for that.
Now the question arises, which is the right water filter pitcher for you. With so many options available in the market, finding the best water filter pitcher might become overwhelming. Water filter pitchers come in many shapes and sizes; they have different filtration capabilities and methods, and they might have different ways of installation. That is why you need a recommendation, and we are here to help you out.
Table of Contents
1. Best Overall: Epic Nano Water Filter Pitcher
The Epic Nano water filter pitcher is among the few water filter pitcher on the market that can filter out contaminants from your drinking water. Let’s look at some of the amazing features this product has to offer.
- The Epic Nano water filter is fine enough to catch 99.999 percent of contaminants in the water it filters. It also improves the flavor of your well water by removing typical pollutants such as chloramine and chlorine. Moreover, this water filter pitcher can also remove pollutants such as fluoride, organic chemicals, and heavy metals like lead and arsenic. If you drink well water, this is the best water filter for you. This water filter pitcher lowers a variety of contaminants present in well water, such as hydrogen sulfide, copper, and iron, and their particles.
- The filter is not only effective against contaminants, but it also removes every trace of microbes from the water. The Epic Nano filter removes over 99 percent of viruses, cysts, and germs from the water.
- My EPIC Pure pitcher filter has a huge, replaceable filter and a pitcher that holds water. The filter can filter up to 150 gallons of water and produces fresh, pollutant-free water. The filter pitchers and elements do not contain BPA. The filters of this water pitcher are 100% recyclable and can be reused till the filter ends. The pitcher is environmentally friendly and saves the use of up to 1500 plastic water bottles.
- The Epic Nano water filtration pitcher’s only requirement is to replace the filter after 150 gallons of use. The length of time between filter replacements varies depending on the amount of filtered water you use.
- The Epic Nano Water filter Pitcher includes an LED timer. This timer is present in the lid that starts counting down from 90 days and informs you whenever it’s time to replace the filter. It will relieve you from the stress of remembering the time to change the filter.
- The Epic Nano Water Filter Pitcher is 100% recyclable.
- It has a digital filter life indicator present in it.
- It removes 99% of contaminants from water.
- It produces 150 gallons of water.
- The Epic Nano Water Filter Pitcher has a slow filtration system which makes it less suitable for large families.
The Epic Nano Water Filter Pitcher is easy to refill and pour. This pitcher filter removes 99% of contaminants like viruses, cysts, and bacteria from water. With this filter, your water will not only become contaminants-free, but it will also taste and smell perfect. The only drawback of this filter pitcher is that its water filtration is slow. However, if you are a small family, you don’t have to worry about this problem.
2. Runner-Up: Proone Water Filter Pitcher
- If you want clean, fresh, and great-tasting water, then Proone Water Filter Pitcher is the best pitcher out there for you. Its ceramic filter element makes sure that you enjoy every sip you take. The Proone Water Filter Pitcher is PVC and BPA-free. It has a capacity of 0.92 gallons (3.5 liters), with 0.41 gallons (1.55 liters) set aside for filtered water.
- Put another way; the pitcher isn’t too heavy to carry and pour while still holding enough stored water for a small family.
- The pitcher is easy to assemble and fits almost every standard fridge.
- The best part of this water filter pitcher is that you will get 90 days warranty which means that you can replace it within this time period if you detect any defects in workmanship and material.
- The proone Water Filter Pitcher can also be used as a standard filter pitcher.
- It prevents bacterial growth.
- It has gone from thorough testing.
- It is easy to set up.
- The proone Water Filter Pitcher can last up to 6 months and can filter 250 gallons of water.
- Its filtration is slow.
3. Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher
If you want a high-quality filter with amazing features and affordability, then the Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher is the best filter for you.
- The seven stages of filtration on the Waterdrop Chubby give you the purest drinking water compared to any other water filter pitcher. Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher’s seven stages of filtration are its biggest advantage over other water filter pitchers.
- Its filtration capability allows it to successfully eliminate impurities such as limescale, chlorine, arsenic, lead, fluoride (inorganic), and sulfur while maintaining vital minerals in the water.
- The waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher also contains a 200-gallon filter life, two to three times longer than other water filter pitchers available on the market.
- This means that with only one cartridge, you can save around 1,500 16.9 oz—bottled waters. The compact shape of the Waterdrop Chubby 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher enables it to fit effortlessly in any tiny compartment as well as the door of your refrigerator.
- It has an ergonomic wooden handle that makes it more convenient to move around the house.
- Another beneficial feature of the Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher is its gravity induction filter status indicator light. It informs you when the filter cartridge needs to be replaced; that is why you don’t have to keep track of the filter cartridge replacement manually.
- The water filtration pitcher is manufactured of BPA-free plastic for your protection.
- The Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher has a slim design.
- It has a unique 7-stage filtration process.
- It has a high capacity, unlike many other water filter pitchers.
- The wooden handle makes it easy to carry this water filter pitcher.
- It does not have a ribbed silicone base that can prevent it from slipping.
The Waterdrop Chubby Water Filter Pitcher is an excellent choice for people looking for affordable water filter pitchers. It can filter up to 200 gallons of water and easily fit in any fridge compartment. Its 7 stage filtration removes any contaminants present in the water, leaving fresh and pure water for you to drink.
4. Crystal Quest Water Pitcher Filter System
If you are looking for clean, great-tasting water, then Crystal Quest Water Pitcher Filter System is the best option for you. But, first, let’s look at some of its unique features:
- The Crystal Quest’s Large Capacity Ultimate Pitcher brings great tasting, fresh and clean water straight from the fridge.
- It filters almost 2000 gallons of water, which means that you can use it from 6 to 12 months, after which it has to be replaced.
- Crystal Quest Water Pitcher Filter System removes 99 percent of the chlorine from water and makes it drinkable.
- Crystal Quest Water Pitcher Filter System is one of the very few water pitchers present in the market that has a range of cartridges that can be customized to meet any need.
- This water pitcher filter comes with an advanced 4-stage filtration system.
- Water-soluble heavy metals such as cadmium, arsenic, chromium, and mercury are removed in the first stage. It also removes chlorine, algae, scale, and bacteria. This process is certified by standard 42.
- The second stage involves reducing and removing hydrogen sulfide and iron present in the water from the municipal supplies. The 2nd stage removes 99% of contaminants present in the water, such as chromium, lead, nickel, dissolved metals, and mercury.
- The 3rd stage removes water hardness and heavy metals such as aluminum, zinc, and copper.
- The fourth step involves the reduction of pesticides, chloramine, a chemical linked to cancer. It improves taste and removes bad odor. All of these contaminants are reduced with the help of activated catalytic carbon and coconut shell granulated activated carbon.
- It is slim and compact.
- The Crystal Quest Water Pitcher Filter System can filter up to 2000 gallons of water.
- It has an attractive design.
- It comes in blue and white colors.
- It is a bit expensive as compared to other water pitcher filters.
The Crystal Quest Water Pitcher Filter System provides fresh and clear water for drinking by removing the contaminants from water. Its 4-stage filtration system removes 99% of impurities, including copper, zinc. It also removes water hardness.
5. Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher
The Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher is one of the best water filter pitchers.
- It is a 3-in-1 filter that is equipped to reduce tough contaminants such as fluoride, chlorine. It also eliminates heavy metals like cadmium, lead and improves the taste and odor of the water. The Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher’s high-standard activated carbon filter and PP layer ensure that while removing harmful pollutants, beneficial minerals like magnesium and calcium are not removed from the water.
- The Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher is capable of filtering 50 gallons of water. That is why its filter cartridge can last up to 2 months, after which you will have to replace it. It is more than three times that of some other manufacturers. The electronic filter-life indicator displays the total lifetime of the present filter in four percentage phases. It indicates when the filter set needs to be replaced.
- At the bottom of the Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher, there is a filter cartridge. This is where the water is filtered. If you want the cartridge to work more efficiently and, then you can turn the dial of the cartridge from + to -. This will filter your water more efficiently while slowing the filtration rate. If you want faster filtration, you can remove the caps of the restrictor.
- The Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher is 100% recyclable and BPA-free. The pitcher’s capacity is exceptional; it can contain approximately 10 cups per load. That is why it is suitable for a variety of events. The lid properly fits the container, ensuring no spillage while pouring water.
- It has a 3-in-1 filter.
- The Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher can hold up to 10 cups of water.
- It does not spill water.
- The filtration rate of the Frizzlife FP40 Water Filter Pitcher is slow.
6. AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher
The AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher removes some of the most dangerous contaminants present in the water.
- The water filter pitcher includes a complimentary replacement filter and uses only a single filter cartridge.
- It does not remove all contaminants from your home’s tap water. For instance, the AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher cannot take the lead out from the water. However, there are some deadly contaminants such as Zinc, Mercury, Sediment, Copper, and a few other harmful chemical constituents that the filter can remove.
- The filter is also able to eliminate odor from the water, making it more enjoyable to drink.
- A single filter of AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher has a four-month lifespan. It’s important to keep in mind, though, that this isn’t a set period. Throughout those months, it all relies on the amount of water that travels through the filter. Hence, you will have to change the filter earlier if you use more water.
- The AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher has a capacity of slightly more than half a gallon of water. Don’t overfill it; it’s preferable to refill it more frequently throughout the day than to clean extra water off the counter.
- A digital Countdown is located on the top of the handle. It displays the number of days till filter replacement is required. So when you initially place the filter, make sure to include the date.
- It removes copper, sediment, zinc, and mercury from the water.
- It contains a digital counter.
- It removes the taste and odor of contaminants.
- The filter water pitcher does not remove lead from water.
- The lid of the AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher is unstable.
The AquaBliss 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher’s goal is to filter out some potentially harmful particles from the water. It removes pollutants such as Zinc, Mercury, sediments, Copper. It also eliminates the foul odor. As a result, the water becomes healthier and has a better flavor in general.
7. Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher
Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher was developed by a group of engineers from Southern California to create a superior water filter pitcher that could eliminate more impurities. They noticed that almost all pitchers didn’t really eliminate a lot of dangerous impurities and realized that a new solution that actually benefitted people was needed.
- It contains a 150-gallon replacement filter and a single water filter, which will keep contaminants out of your water for almost half a year. This filter is white in color and smaller than many other filters. The Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher is made up of a coconut shell-activated carbon medium. It uses adsorption to eliminate contaminants like lead and chlorine.
- Ion exchange components are used in the Aquagear water filter pitcher, just like any other water filter pitcher. However, Aquagear’s wide variety of pollutant removal capabilities distinguishes it from its rivals.
- Although this filter is not just capable of removing contaminants like chlorine and lead from water, it also goes a step further by filtering out pesticides, herbicides, and new pollutants.
- Fluoride was once removed by the Aquagear water filter pitcher, but that is no longer the case as of June 5, 2021. However, it now eliminates PFAS.
- It can filter 150 gallons of water, which is quite extraordinary compared to normal water filter pitchers.
- It removes contaminants like lead and chlorine.
- The Aquagear water filter pitcher does not eliminate minerals from the water.
- It can be recycled.
- The Aquagear water filter pitcher is quite expensive.
- It does not remove microplastics, bacteria, PEAS, and cysts.
You can get this pitcher for $70 that removes more pollutants than the ordinary pitcher. The filters feature a 150-gallon capacity and are made of BPA-free materials. It removes small contaminants like herbicides and pesticides.
8. Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher
Before we begin our Clearly Filtered review, it is important to note that the unit is designed for extremely concerned people about the purity and flavor of their drinking water.
- Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher filters out more impurities than any other water filter pitcher available in the market, making it one of the best pitcher water filters that fully disinfect well water.
- It can filter almost 100 gallons of water. This filter will last around four months before you will need to replace it.
- The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher boasts one of the sharpest, most appealing designs of any pitcher on the market at the moment.
- This water filter pitcher is easy to carry around and pour. Moreover, it fits easily within the door of a refrigerator.
- A single Clearly Filtered filter includes three stages of filtration and can remove challenging impurities like fluoride. This is something that water filter pitchers rarely do. Its filtering technique allows it to remove far more contaminants than other units, making it almost as good as reverse osmosis. The best thing is that it does not remove valuable minerals from the water.
- It is made of activated carbon, which is one of the best filter materials. Adsorption is used in activated carbon filtration to catch pollutants in the filter’s pores. The clearly Filtered Water Pitcher has a unique shape that allows it to rotate and twist water through the media. In this way, it catches more contaminants than if water was allowed to travel straight through.
- The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher’s filter removes 270 pollutants from water, leaving tastier, cleaner, and healthier water. The filter also removes bacteria, which is uncommon among most filtering units.
- It is affordable.
- The clearly filtered water pitcher comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It does not remove important minerals from the water.
- It is capable of removing 26 contaminants from water.
- The flow rate of this filter is a bit slow.
- Its filtration capacity is small as compared to other filter water pitchers.
The Clearly Filtered water pitcher removes more impurities than any other filter. It is made of activated carbon and even removes small impurities. The best part of this filter is that it does not remove any minerals from the water.
9. #1 Alkaline Water Filter Pitcher: pH RESTORE by Invigorated Water
The pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher was created by Invigorated Living for the sole purpose of a great need in the market for a better alkaline gravity water filter.
- The PH001 filter of the pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher uses a special blend of numerous filter materials, such as zeolite, ion exchange resin, coconut activated carbon and mineral stones like main and far-infrared and tourmaline.
- This technology effectively raises the pH of the water, providing alkaline water rather than contaminated, acidic tap water.
- Every filter that comes with the pitcher can last 96 gallons of water, which is more than the normal pitcher.
- The filtering lifespan of any water filter pitcher is also another critical characteristic. New filters are expensive, so knowing how long they will last and how much they will cost is crucial before making a purchase.
- The filters in the pH Restore model can filter up to 96 gallons of water. It means that they can last around 2-3 months before they need to be replaced.
- The pH of tap water is raised by 1–2 points by the pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher filter.
- It increases the pH of water.
- It adds minerals to water that is essential for the body.
- It is affordable.
- It removes zinc, lead, chloramine, fluoride, arsenal, and copper from the water.
- The pH RESTORE Alkaline Water Pitcher does not specify where the products are made.
It is one of the very few alkaline filters available in the market. It increases the pH of water while removing many impurities like copper, zinc, fluoride. Lead, chloramine and arsenal. The best part of this filter is that it is quite affordable compared to many water filter pitchers.
10. ZeroWater 30-Cup Dispenser
Using ZeroWater’s 30-cup dispenser, you’ll always have filtered, clean, and great-tasting water on hand.
- The ZeroWater 30-Cup Dispenser carries up to 240oz of pure, filtered water, which is enough for the entire family.
- Furthermore, ZeroWater’s Ready-Pour technology eliminates the need to wait for water.
- The ZeroWater 30-cup water filter dispenser, like all ZeroWater water dispensers and pitchers, features a 5-stage filtering system that ensures pure-tasting water anytime you need it.
- The interesting thing about this water filter pitcher is that it comes with a water quality meter which is absolutely free.
- Each water filter present in this is rated for 20 gallons, but the amount of TDS that must be removed from your tap water determines how long the filter lasts. Filters’ lifespan may be shortened if your water contains a high level of TDS.
- It has a 5-stage filtering system.
- It has a compact design.
- It is BPA-free.
- It eliminated 99.6% of impurities from water.
- The tank of the ZeroWater 30-Cup Dispenser is small.
11. Brita Water Filter Pitcher
- Brita water filter pitcher ensures that your water tastes great and does not have any foul smell.
- This water filter pitcher can hold up to 10 cups of water and is BPA-free.
- It is 100% reusable and saves the usage of almost 1800 plastic bottles.
- This water filter pitcher can remove contaminants like cadmium, mercury, zinc, and copper from the water.
- With its electronic indicator, you no longer have to worry about the replacement date of the filter. The electronic indicator will take care of this problem.
- It can last up to 2 months.
- This filter water pitcher removes small impurities from the water.
- It is BPA-free.
- The taste of the water remains unpleasant even after using the Brita water filter pitcher.
12. Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher
This alkaline water filter pitcher is made by a Chinese company. Let’s look at some of its unique features.
- The Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher contains a sure flow cartridge. This cartridge has a fast flow rate. Even though it was advertised as having a six-stage filter, it only has three. In the first stage, impurities such as heavy metal ions, residual chlorine are removed from the water. The first stage also removes the growth of microorganisms and decreases the concentration of organic impurities.
- The second stage of the Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher reduces the foul odor and taste from the water.
- In the third stage, the pH of the water is increased, negative ions are remineralized and beneficial minerals like anti-oxidants, calcium, potassium, and magnesium are added into the water.
- This water filter pitcher can store up to 2.5L to 3.5L of water. Unfortunately, you have to replace the filter once it filters 80 gallons or 300 liters of water.
- It increases the pH of water.
- Its replacements filters are affordable.
- It has a slow flow rate.
- It does not come with a warranty.
The Ehm Alkaline Water Pitcher has a three-stage filtration system that removes impurities such as chlorine, metal ions, and microorganisms from the water. This water filter pitcher also removes foul tastes and odors from the water.
Water Filter Pitchers Buying Guide
What is a water filter pitcher?
Everybody wants clean, fresh water, whether it comes from a kitchen faucet or a plastic bottle. However, recent stories about deadly chlorine and lead remind us that our drinking water does not always come from cascading mountain streams. That is where a water filter pitcher comes in. Water filter pitchers are an ideal choice if you want to remove deadly impurities from your drinking water and drink fresh, clean water.
After refrigerator water filters, pitchers are the second most popular type of water filter. Water filter pitchers are a common choice among people because they are affordable and they are straightforward.
How do water purifier pitchers Work?
The biggest reason water filter pitchers are so popular among people is that they are simple to use and don’t need much effort. All you need to do is just fill your pitcher with water from the faucet and wait till it flows through the cartridge. The filter includes a media specially designed to extract, absorb and collect specific pollutants and toxins.
The biggest reason water filter pitchers are so popular among people is that they are simple to use and don’t need much effort. All you need to do is, pour the water in your jug into the filter. The filter includes a media specially designed to extract, absorb and collect specific pollutants and toxins. To minimize pollutants in your water, many filter pitchers contain activated carbon.
Activated carbon cleans your water by capturing contaminants that form a strong connection with the carbon. Your jug’s filter also aids in the removal of odors and bad tastes.
What contaminants do water purifier pitchers remove?
A water filter pitcher is used to remove contaminants from water. Now the question arises, what type of contaminants does it remove? The answer to that is, all water filter pitchers do not remove the same type of contaminants. For example, some water filter pitchers remove hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, and inc. At the same time, some pitchers are equipped even to remove lead from water. But, overall, all water purifier pitchers remove contaminants that are bad for your health.
Water Purifier Pitchers filters:
- Carbon filter
A carbon filter in the water purifier pitcher traps heavier chemicals and particles such as chlorine, lead, copper, pesticides, and mercury. These filters improve the taste and remove the foul smell coming from the water.
- Cartridge filter
The contaminants such as lead and chlorine are removed from the water as they move through the filter cartridge, leaving fresh, good taste water.
Who should be using a water purifier pitcher?
People who prioritize their health and believe that their water is contaminated should use a water purifier pitcher. It will remove all the contaminants from the water, leaving clean, pollutant-free water for you to drink.
Water Filter Pitcher Advantages
There are many reasons why water filter pitchers are common.
When compared to other filtration technologies, water filter pitchers are quite economical. These systems range in price from $15 to $80, depending on the model you buy. They mostly come with a warranty. However, before making a final decision, you must consider the cost of replacement filters since some replacement filters are more costly than others.
- Removes contaminants from water
The water filter pitchers remove contaminants like chlorine, zinc, pesticides, herbicides from your water.
- Requires no installation and little maintenance
The best thing about water filter pitchers is that they don’t need any installation. All you need to do is put water in your pitcher, and you are good to go. Moreover, these filters do not need much maintenance; the filters have to be replaced after a few months.
The water filter pitchers are compact and portable, so you can take them anywhere you want.
- Improves water taste
Aside from being lightweight and easy to use, a water filter pitcher can remove unpleasant smells and tastes, enabling the entire family to drink tap water.
What to Consider When Buying a Water Filter Pitcher
There are certain things you must take care of before buying a water pitcher filter for your home.
- Contaminant Reduction
Before buying a water filter pitcher, look at the contaminants it eliminates or reduces from the water. You must also get your tap water checked to find out what exactly is in your tao water. For instance, many filters don’t remove lead, and if your water contains a large percentage of lead, that filter would be useless for you.
Once you plan on buying a water filter pitcher for your home, the most important thing to consider is to estimate the costs. You must not forget to add the filter replacement cost. Once you have made an estimate, then buy accordingly.
- NSF/ANSI Testing & Certifications
Before buying a water filter pitcher, ensure that it is NSF/ANSI tested and certified for the contaminant it claims to remove. Manufacturers can make any type of promise about the performance of their pitcher; however, some choose to put their money where their mouth is by having their items tested and verified independently.
While you can purchase good pitcher filters that aren’t certified, certification adds an extra layer of assurance that the pitcher will function as stated.
- Water Storage Volume (Jug Size)
Some water filter pitchers are small in size; that is why they cannot hold much water. If you are a large family, look for a water filter pitcher with a big jug.
- Filtration Speed
Even if you have the finest water filter pitcher in the entire world that removes every single pollutant from your water, it won’t be much of a help if it doesn’t filter the water quickly enough. Many pitchers can filter the whole water in under 15 minutes; however, the actual time can vary depending on the model. So don’t forget to check the filtration speed before buying one.
- Water Filtering Capacity
Water filtering capacity is an essential thing to consider before buying a water filter pitcher. The more water filtering capacity your filter has, the more time it would take for filter replacement. So it is better to buy a filter that has a long water filtering capacity.
- Filters included
It is best to buy a water filter pitcher that has an activated carbon filter. This filter removes heavy impurities from the water, such as chlorine, zinc, pesticides, and many more.
- BPA-Free Materials
If you avoid the use of plastic, then buy the water filter pitcher made from BPA-free material. A BPA-free filter is recyclable and does not have any effect on your health.
- Manufacturer support and product warranty
Buy a pitcher that comes with a warranty. In this way, if there is any default in the product’s manufacturing, you will be able to replace it.
Filter pitcher maintenance and when to change to a new one
Just because the water is of excellent quality does not guarantee that it will be tasty! However, maintaining your pitcher and keeping it clean will ensure that your drinking water is fresh.
Clean water might have a strange flavor, particularly if the filter in your pitcher has never been replaced. Most pitchers include replacement filters that must be changed regularly. These are frequently available straight from the manufacturer and are rather simple to replace. You should also think about preventing algae growth in addition to replacing the filter. You must clean all additional accessories of your water filter pitcher regularly to maintain it. The replacement time of a filter depends upon the pitcher you buy. Aside from holding the filter, each unit’s lid may have many components that govern flow rate, affecting the filter’s overall function. Keeping the main chamber and lid clean and cleaning the filters regularly will considerably improve the life of your pitcher.
How to Change the Filter Cartridge?
There are certain steps you must follow to change the filter cartridge of your water filter pitcher:
- Take the filter cartridge out of the package.
- Take room temperature water and fill the pitcher halfway with it, and put the cartridge in it. Soak the cartridge upright in the water for 10 minutes.
- Wash the surface of the filter cartridge for 10 seconds beneath running water.
- To guarantee a tight seal, push it gently into the Reservoir’s tube.
- Place the Lid on top.
- After that, fill the Reservoir with room temperature or cool water and let it filter through completely.
- Replace the water and start over.
- The water in the pitcher is now ready to drink.
- In the end, you must set the filter life indicator’s date.
Which water filter pitcher removes the most contaminants?
Many water filter pitchers are excellent and remove harmful contaminants from the water; however, the best of them all is the Epic Nano Water Filter Pitcher. It is fine enough to catch 99.999 percent of contaminants in the water it filters. It also improves the flavor of your well water by removing typical pollutants such as chloramine and chlorine. The Epic Nano filter removes over 99 percent of viruses, cysts, and germs from the water. The filter is not only effective against contaminants, but it also removes every trace of microbes from the water.
Is filtering water better than drinking bottled water?
Filtration removes chemicals and contaminants that are harmful to people’s health and must not be drink. When it rains, pesticides and herbicides used in agriculture wash into our rivers and lakes. The filtration procedure removes every contaminant, even the tiniest hazardous ones.
Natural water, on the other hand, contains beneficial minerals. Filtered water companies can keep these beneficial minerals in the water. As a result, you and your family will be able to drink the cleanest and the purest water imaginable. In addition, water filter pitchers are very cheap as compared to bottled water. Bottled water costs roughly $100 per person each year in the United States. So, while a filtration system may appear expensive at first, it eventually becomes a cost-effective investment compared to bottled water.
Do I need my water filtered?
If you care about your health and believe that your drinking water has contaminants, you must get a water filter pitcher for your home.
Why is my filter filtering slowly?
There are many reasons you filter is filtering water slowly. For instance, there might be some air blockage or high sediment levels in your filter. However, the biggest reason for it working slowly is that your filter is old and needs to be replaced. The biggest indicator of filter replacement is the filter filtering water slowly.
How long do water filter pitchers last?
A water filter pitcher can last from 2 months to a year before it needs replacement. However, it depends on the kind of water filter pitcher you are buying and the amount of water you filter. The more water you filter, the more quickly it will need replacement.
Do alkaline water pitchers work?
Alkaline water pitchers are especially efficient since they provide two benefits in one. First, they did not just filter the water, but they also alkalized it. Second, the finest alkaline water pitchers additionally add trace amounts of beneficial minerals to the water, which eventually raises the pH level of water.
Do water filter pitchers remove bacteria?
Most pitcher filters can eliminate chlorine and a few chosen metals, such as cadmium, zinc, mercury, copper, lead from the water. However, many water filter pitchers are unable to remove lead and bacteria from water. In addition, not all pitchers are effective in removing them from the water. You’ll need to buy a model with a microorganism-removal filter that has been thoroughly tested. Moreover, they don’t get rid of pharmaceutical residue, parasites, viruses, and other microbes.
Can I use any filters in my pitcher?
No, you cannot use any filter in your pitcher. Instead, you must buy a certified filter capable of removing contaminants from the water.
My filtered water doesn’t taste as expected. What can I do?
Most people dream of filtered water to taste fantastic, as if it came straight from a rushing river, which frequently disappoints them. After removing chlorine and any other hazardous compounds with a taste, you’re generally left with the flavor of the natural water source before it was polluted, which is frequently still rather unpleasant.
Too many of some dissolved minerals, which have a bad taste, might cause the awful flavor of the source. Many dissolved minerals are not eliminated by standard filters. So you’re correct in saying that your water still tastes like medicine.
Are pitcher filters recyclable?
Yes, many pitcher water filters are recyclable. You can recycle these filters through the recycling programs of the manufacturers. Contact your filter manufacturer for recycling details.
With time, water filter pitchers have become a common and easy way to get fresh water into your home. The water filter pitchers are tiny enough to be portable, readily kept, and easy to use. In addition, they provide the same purity as bottled water with far less impact on the environment. When determining which water filter pitcher is best suited for your home, consider factors such as the filtration rate of the filter, the type of impurities it removes, the material and size of the pitcher, filter’s life, the certification of the pitcher and its price. By considering all these things, you will choose the water filter pitcher that will be the ideal filter for your needs.