Airpura C600 Air Purifier Review
The Airpura C600 is a particular type of air purifier, especially for the indoor environments that are impure by the toxic gases and chemical vapors. The main thing about this air purifier is highly featured with a vigorous functional carbon filter of 26 lbs, and which had 3 inches depth to soak up the gaseous pollutants as efficiently as possible. This Airpura has a very dominant motor as well as unchecked airflow to calmly and fastly clean the air in specific areas up to 2000 square feet.
At present, the Airpura C600 air purifier is ideal for people who,
- Suffer from the MCS, e., Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Basically, it is troubled with eliminating several chemicals from their indoor environment.
- Lives in an environment contaminated by weighty concentrations of toxic gases or chemical vapors
- Needs an air purifier, which is accomplished by captivating a wider amount of chemicals, before requiring a filter modification
Design, size, placement
Airpura C600 has a simplistic round design without any unusual elements. Air inlets are all around the machine using the large surface for maximum effect. Air outlets are on the top side of air purifier.
The device is quite large and heavy. The weight is 45 lbs (20kg). To carry Airpura C600 from space to space you will use casters. The purifier has no handles, so it’s tough to lift it.
Height: 23 in / 58 cm
Width: 15 in / 38 cm
Depth: 15 in / 38 cm
How does it work?
To guarantee the best effectiveness through the filtration process, the air that flows into the C600 moves through a pressure-sealed filter container equipped with three separate filters. These include:
- Pre-Filter collects most large shreds and assists to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters.
- Carbon Bed comes with 26 lbs. of premium-quality activated carbon; this filter accumulates and absorbs a mixture of chemical pollutants, odors, and tobacco vapor from the air.
- HEPA-Barrier Post Filter traps carbon dust and particles.
Amazing features of Airpura C600 air purifier
The latest model of Airpura C600 air purifier is a sturdily built machine. Absolutely, it is very simple and easy to use among other air purifier models. Of course, this is one of the leading brands than others, when it comes to the noise level. For any kind of odor, chemical abatement, the Airpura C600 is a wise choice to use. Some of the amazing features of Airpura C600 air purifier for chemical removal are listed below:
- 2 anti-microbial filters
- Variable fan speeds
- Manual controls
- Low noise level
- Large room air purifier
- Felt gaskets
- Four casters
- All-metal housing
- 360 d air intake and outflow
- Pressure sealed filter chamber
- Sealed motor chamber
- Wall-mount option
- Colors available such as cream, white or black
- Sealed electrical chamber
- Includes casters
- Cleanable pre-filter
- Optional UV lamp
- Made in Canada
- Five-year warranty
- Effortless dial controls
- Best for chemicals removal
- 26 lb activated carbon, filter, 3” deep
- Micro-barrier particle post filter
- Individually changeable filters
- Maximum coverage up to 525 sq. ft (2 air changes/ hr)
- Suggested coverage up to 525 sq. ft (6 air changes/ hr)
- Specially designed to aid in the exclusion of deep chemical and gas removal
- Catch carbon dust and particles 1 micron and greater
- ETL certified, match to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- The unit includes HEPA filter, pre-filter, carbon filter, and micro-suppress filter
Airpura C600 can be quiet and can be loud. The minimum noise level is 28.1 dB, a maximum 62.3 dB. Quiet Purification – the device’s backward-curved impeller supports reduce vibrations and noise associated with standard air purifier motors.
Maintenance and Upkeep
Pre-Filter can be swept clean and should be replaced every 12 months.
The carbon filter normally continues to work great up to 2 years, depending on usage.
HEPA-Barrier Post Filter lasts about one year under regular use.
Therefore, the Airpura C600 is a specially designed air purifier for eradicating the gases and chemicals from the indoor air. This air purifier is highly suggested for the polluted indoor environments by elevated absorption of gas vapors or chemicals produced from smoke or fire, perfumes, cooking odors, second-hand smoke, off-gassing of deadly gases and cleaning products. Moreover, this Airpura C600 is also a brilliant option for use in MCS circumstances. But this small built appliance is not suitable for sub-micron element removal. If you are in require of all-purpose air cleanser, this will get rid of the extensive amount of gases, odors and chemicals as well as supply the astonishing airborne element removal, so it is mostly recommended the Airpura C600.
Coverage (sq ft / m2)
2000 / 185
· A fan moves air through the filters
· Carbon filter w/26lbs activated carbon
· HEPA-barrier post filter
Pollen, lint, hair, spores, mold, pet dander, dust mites and most of the household dust, bacterias, and smoke particles. Removes heavy odors, germs, chemicals and VOC’s
Air change per hour (Based on an average coverage ~2000 sq ft)
Filters cleaning and (or) change
Clean pre-filter regularly, replace annually. Replace Carbon filter every 2 years. Replace HEPA barrier annually.
Filters cost per year
28.1 – 62.3 dB
Air quality indicator
Filter change indicator
Energy usage (max)
Size (in / cm)
Height: 23 / 58
Width: 15 / 38
Depth: 15 / 38
Weight (lbs / kg)
45 / 20
5 years on parts, 10 years on labor
Overall Rating (max 5)
10% Noise level
20% Maintenance & Upkeep
Read Other Air Purifier Reviews:
The Whirlpool 510 (AP51030K) Whispure true HEPA air purifier is made for rooms up to 500 square feet (46.5m). This unit is within a $200 – $350 price range and has very good ratings. Let me show you is it worth your attention. Pluses: Minuses: Design, size, placement Whirlpool 510 is quite big as a […]
If you have pets then you definitely know what pet dander and per hair can do at your home. Pet hair are everywhere – on your clothes, furniture, dinner table. These machines will help you to goet rid of them. Featured below are the top 7 air purifiers for pets, dander, and hair. 1. GermGuardian AC5250PT […]
The Oransi V-HEPA Finn is an extended life tower air purifier for rooms up to 400 square feet (37m2). An air purifier is effective, easy to use, safe, and great value. It costs around $300. Pluses: Minuses: Design, size, placement The Oransi Finn air purifier is designed to save space. Oransi says: “We invested heavily […]