Airpura C600 Air Purifier Review
The Airpura C600 is a particular type of air purifier, especially for the indoor environments that are impure by the toxic gases and chemical vapors. The main thing about this air purifier is highly featured with vigorous functional carbon filter of 26 lbs, and which had 3 inches depth to soak up the gaseous pollutants as efficiently as possible. This Airpura has a very dominant motor as well as unchecked airflow to calmly and fastly clean the air in specific areas up to 2000 square feet.
At present, the Airpura C600 air purifier is an ideal for people who,
- Suffer from the MCS, e., Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. Basically, it is troubled with eliminating the several chemicals from their indoor environment.
- Lives in an environment contaminated by weighty concentrations of toxic gases or chemical vapors
- Needs an air purifier, which is accomplished by captivating a wider amount of chemicals, before requiring a filter modification
Design, size, placement
Airpura C600 has a simplistic round design without any unusual elements. Air inlets are all around the machine using the large surface for maximum effect. Air outlets are on the top side of air purifier.
The device is quite large and heavy. The weight is 45 lbs (20kg). To carry Airpura C600 from space to space you will use casters. The purifier has no handles, so it’s tough to lift it.
Height: 23 in / 58 cm
Width: 15 in / 38 cm
Depth: 15 in / 38 cm
How does it work?
To guarantee the best effectiveness through the filtration process, air that flows into the C600 moves through a pressure-sealed filter container equipped with three separate filters. These include:
- Pre-Filter collects most large shreds and assists to extend the life of the HEPA and carbon filters.
- Carbon Bed comes with 26 lbs. of premium-quality activated carbon; this filter accumulates and absorbs a mixture of chemical pollutants, odors, and tobacco vapor from the air.
- HEPA-Barrier Post Filter traps carbon dust and particles.
Amazing features of Airpura C600 air purifier
The latest model of Airpura C600 air purifier is a sturdily built machine. Absolutely, it is very simple and easy to use among other air purifier models. Of course, this is one of the leading brands than others, when it comes to the noise level. For any kind of odor, chemical abatement, the Airpura C600 is a wise choice to use. Some of the amazing features of Airpura C600 air purifier for chemical removal are listed below:
- 2 anti-microbial filters
- Variable fan speeds
- Manual controls
- Low noise level
- Large room air purifier
- Felt gaskets
- Four casters
- All metal housing
- 360 d air intake and outflow
- Pressure sealed filter chamber
- Sealed motor chamber
- Wall mount option
- Colors available such as cream, white or black
- Sealed electrical chamber
- Includes casters
- Cleanable pre-filter
- Optional UV lamp
- Made in Canada
- Five-year warranty
- Effortless dial controls
- Best for chemicals removal
- 26 lb activated carbon, filter, 3” deep
- Micro-barrier particle post filter
- Individually changeable filters
- Maximum coverage up to 525 sq. ft (2 air changes/ hr)
- Suggested coverage up to 525 sq. ft (6 air changes/ hr)
- Specially designed to aid in the exclusion deep chemical and gas removal
- Catch carbon dust and particles 1 micron and greater
- ETL certified, match to CSA C22.2 no 113 ANSI/UL 507
- Unit includes HEPA filter, pre-filter, carbon filter and micro-suppress filter
Airpura C600 can be quiet and can be loud. Minimum noise level is 28.1 dB, maximum 62.3 dB. Quiet Purification – the device’s backward-curved impeller supports reduce vibrations and noise associated with standard air purifier motors.
Maintenance and Upkeep
Pre-Filter can be swept clean and should be replaced every 12 months.The carbon filter normally continues to work great up to 2 years, depending on usage. HEPA-Barrier Post Filter lasts about one year under regular use.
Therefore, the Airpura C600 is a specially designed air purifier for eradicating the gases and chemicals from the indoor air. This air purifier is highly suggested for the polluted indoor environments by elevated absorption of gas vapors or chemicals produced from smoke or fire, perfumes, cooking odors, second-hand smoke, off-gassing of deadly gases and cleaning products. Moreover, this Airpura C600 is also a brilliant option for use in the MCS circumstances. But this small built appliance is not suitable for sub-micron element removal. If you are in require of all-purpose air cleanser, this will get rid of the extensive amount of gases, odors and chemicals as well as supply the astonishing airborne element removal, so it is mostly recommended the Airpura C600.
- Guarantees the effectual chemical absorption
- Easy to choose a noise level and air flow
- Largest room coverage of any of air cleaners
- Low and medium settings available
- Amazing warranty
- MCS friendly
- Five-year warranty for any parts
- Ten years warranty of labor and motor
- Free from plastic, silicone or rubber in gaskets or internal parts
- No filter change indicators
- Heavy to lift
- A little bit of work requires replacing the filters
- Catch the airborne particulates 1 micron and greater
Coverage (sq ft / m2)
2000 / 185
· A fan moves air through the filters
· Carbon filter w/26lbs activated carbon
· HEPA-barrier post filter
Pollen, lint, hair, spores, mold, pet dander, dust mites and most of the household dust, bacterias, and smoke particles. Removes heavy odors, germs, chemicals and VOC’s
Air change per hour (Based on an average coverage ~2000 sq ft)
Filters cleaning and (or) change
Clean pre-filter regularly, replace annually. Replace Carbon filter every 2 years. Replace HEPA barrier annually.
Filters cost per year
28.1 – 62.3 dB
Air quality indicator
Filter change indicator
Energy usage (max)
Size (in / cm)
Height: 23 / 58
Width: 15 / 38
Depth: 15 / 38
Weight (lbs / kg)
45 / 20
5 years on parts, 10 years on labor
Overall Rating (max 5)
10% Noise level
20% Maintenance & Upkeep
Read Other Air Purifier Reviews:
Honeywell True HEPA HPA300 Air purifier with Allergen Remover can significantly increase the quality of your indoor air and keep you apart from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory difficulties. Confirmed for Large Rooms up to 465 square feet (43 square meters), 4 air cleaning levels, equipped with powerful filters and other great features. Design, size, placement Control panel of the […]
Hamilton Beach 04383A is one of the best-sold air purifiers. The price is under $50, that is really cheap for 160 square feet (15m) size room. Does it really work? Read more below. Design, size, placement The Hamilton Beach 04383A is a very small air purifier. It looks like a speaker in both – black or […]
Today, there are myriads of air purifiers in the market that claim to get rid of unwanted irritations and particles from that air. As a result, choosing the best one can be very confusing and challenging. So, if you are looking for an air purifier and don’t have any idea where to start, don’t worry […]