The air purifier is the talk of a new generation.
Are you tired of breathing unwanted particles into your lungs? Bring this magical innovation that will relieve you from unwanted illnesses. No one wants to inhale harmful particles, but we have no option when the air is polluted and filthy.
Let us bring home this new introduction that has helped millions breathe clean air. Let us rejuvenate the lungs with a home air purifier available in different shapes and looks trendier.
Air purifiers are ideal for people who survive polluted areas, are suffering allergies or breathing conditions such as asthma/COPD.
The principle behind these air purifiers is to trap the pollutants, dust, smoke, odor, animal hair, bacteria, or allergens from inside space to clean the air.
The market floods with such products, but we need to understand the right model suitable to our requirements.
We discuss a few exceptional air purifiers latest with their technology and features. It will help you buy the right product walking a step closer to improved air quality and a healthier lifestyle.
Table of Contents
Molekule Air Pro Air Purifier Review
The Molekule AIR Pro air purifier is an award-winning device specifically fulfilling needs for high-traffic areas and businesses. It productively works with 3x airflow areas as big as 1000 sq. ft. Their design is are sleek and clean. Their parts are made specially from machined aluminum.
The product dimensions are 27.94 x 27.94 x 58.42 cm. It weighs approximately 10.40 Kg.
Molekule AIR Pro air purifier comprehends breakthrough PECO (Photo Electrochemical Oxidation) technology. It not only collects the pollutants rather eliminates them at the molecular level. It works over 2-stage filtration with a Pre-Filter and a PECO filter. It has a particle sensor that can detect air particles in three sizes (PM 10- Pollen, PM 205- dust, and PM 1- smoke).
The air purifier has 2 Auto-Protect modes. This helps to automatically regulate the fan speed (based on the size of particles) at the noise levels suitable for day and night.
Molekule AIR Pro air purifiers come with a PECO filter that’s automatically refillable. Refills are available easily. The Molekule Air Pro air purifier doesn’t create much noise and is whisper quiet (30dB).
The company offers a 2-years warranty n this product and has a 30 days hassle-free return policy.
- This smart App-enabled air purifier has a smartly designed sensor as well.
- It has 360 degrees air intake.
- It uses lower energy for its operation. It is truly power efficient.
- It has filter technology that’s constantly evolving.
- Molekule AIR Pro easily eliminates mold spores
- Easy to maintain.
- The unit is easy to clean.
- It is a heavy product and not so easy to move around.
- The blue light is too bright for the night, but there is a solution for this. It can run in dark mode.
- It is comparatively expensive than other premium air purifiers.
Dyson Purifier Cool TP07 Air Purifier Review
This product offers intelligent purification. The combination of HEPA 13 and carbon/gas filters removes 99.95% pollutants as small as 0.1 microns. Dyson Purifier Cool TP07 has dual functionality (purifier + bladeless fan).
It has a special function that distinguishes it from the rest available in the market. It can automatically sense four different pollutants and displays them in real-time. The AQI is updated every 12 seconds, highlighting a graphical representation every 24-hours.
What goes inside the purifier stays within; Dyson Purifier Cool TP07 seals thoroughly. An interesting added function is its Backward Airflow Mode.
It is designed in such a way that it reduces any turbulence and is 20% quieter. It is easy to clean and has enabled night mode and dimmed display. The product dimensions are 20.4 x 22 x 105 Cm.
The company offers a 2-years warranty on parts and labor with easy return policies.
- Its air multiplier technology and Customizable 350 degrees oscillation help in the purification of the entire room.
- Another unique feature is that it’s the only air purifier completely sealed to HEPA standards.
- It is voice-enabled and easily connected to Wi-Fi.
- It is AAFA certified product for asthma patients and is allergy-friendly.
- It has a magnetized remote-control
- Too expensive.
- The cooling function is not that practical for hot weather.
- Poor customer service.
Molekule Air Mini+ Air Purifier Review
Molekule Air Mini+ air purifier is portable and effective for small areas. It has a flexible control system (One-Touch Interface). Its particle sensing function helps detect pollutants smaller than 0.5 microns.
The fan speed is adjustable to 5 levels and is set from whisper quiet to boost option. The Auto-Protect mode auto-regulates the fan speed. It is decided based on how polluted the air inside is.
Molekule Air Mini+ air purifier uses PECO filtration technology. The product dimensions are 21 x 21 x 30.5 Cm, and it weighs 5.26 kgs.
The company backs your buy with a 2-year warranty and easy return policies.
- It is FDA cleared medical device.
- They suitably fit any home space.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- 360 degrees air intake
- Promises 9% viruses’ reduction within 1 hour.
- App-enabled; compatible with iPhones/i-Pads. I am Apple home-kit enabled.
- Does not generate any amount of harmful ozone.
- They are compatible with Molekule units only.
- Suggestions from a few reviews suggest poor customer service.
Dyson Pure Cool DP01 Air Purifier Review
It is like a baby for this big brand. This air purifier automatically removes 99.97% of as small as 0.3 microns. Its fan is workable with a 360-degree 2nd generation HEPA filter.
Dyson Pure Cool DP01 air purifier intelligently purifies and automatically monitors the cleaning performance. It is app-enabled and helps to control our environment closely. It is vacuum-sealed.
It has an Auto-mode facility. There is no need to wash the filter each time; change it once a year. They practically can work 12 hours daily. It has a digital display with a profound air quality monitor.
The product dimensions are 16 x 8.7 x 24.3 inches
- It oscillates up to 70 degrees.
- Voice control enabled.
- Unique design and exceptional performance.
- Its CADR values are the best compared to the highly-rated products in this category.
- It has a 2-stage air purifying system
- It is very energy-saving.
- Fan speed up to 10 settings.
- It is a premium brand that costs high.
- Its HEPA glass filter is way too costly.
- Discounted products are not available everywhere.
Today, a buyer wants to invest in something highly credible to its price and functionally improved. Strength and reliability are essential features to invest in anything as unique as an air purifier.
It s advised to study your needs and then decide what fits your space and pocket. Surviving these polluted cities demand such investments for a healthy being. So choose the best option which makes for your essential list.