This brand is trying to reach the top of the air purifier category, and their Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier is helping them to do just that. Not only is the price lower for this model, but it also has some of the best features we have seen on something within this range. Here is everything that we think and saw when we tried out this model, so keep reading to find out everything you need to know.
- Best quality True HEPA filter
- Attractive design
- Performance is great overall
- Remote control
- A lot of features
- Fan power is pretty low
- Buttons need to be pushed a bit harder
Design, Size, and Placement
This is a great looking machine and the Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier is definitely one of the top ones in this area. It is a black or white model with a thin design, which means that you can slip it in anywhere in your home without worrying about creating a space for it. There are 3 different sizes for this model, and it would depend on the amount of space you have, and they are all great.
This is going to be small enough that you can slip it behind your desk or even place it next to your television without it cramping the style. All of the buttons are on the front side of the machine, which means you will want to keep that side accessible. The buttons can be slightly hard to push, but otherwise, this is an easy machine to operate and use.
How It Works and What Sources of Indoor Pollution it Destroys
The air intake is on the front of the Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier, which means you would need to keep it somewhere it can reach the air. This one has 6 filters, which means there is nothing that will escape this machine and get back into the air, and they include:
- Pre-filter – This is the typical pre-filter that all machines have that gets rid of the larger particles before the air moves into the machine.
- Medium – This is another filter that would trap some more of the large debris that gets through like pet dander, large pollen, dust particles, and mold.
- Advanced BioGS HEPA – This is one of the best HEPA filters out there, and it will catch the smaller particles. This can purify various pollution elements like fungi, mold, pollen, virus particles, and much more.
- Customized – There are also some customized filters that you would get from this brand, and they are specific to your needs. These include toxin absorbent, odor removers, pet allergy, and germ defense.
- Activated carbon – Another filter that is part of the machine is the activated carbon, and this one is great for getting rid of odors like chemicals, smoke, and pet-related smells.
- Ion generator – This will be the last filter that the machine would have, which can keep the particles trapped, which means they would fall to the ground rather than go back into the air.
These are all vital filters, and they each have a job to get rid of the dust and other debris in the air. Make sure that you are thinking about this when you are comparing this to the other models.
There are plenty of features that you are going to need to know about when you are looking at the Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier and other models, including:
- Outstanding process for filtration
- Wall mounting capability
- Buttons for all functions
- LED screen to show what is happening
- Sleek design
- 6 filters to capture all particles
These are only a few of the main features that one should know about, and you can easily compare these to the other models to make the right decision.
The Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier is a very quiet model since they use coiled copper wiring on the interior to keep the electric current moving. If the motor isn’t overheating, then it is hushed, which means you can use it in any room of your house. There are 5 speeds on this model, and the quietest is 20.8dB, and the bigger model has a level of 25.6dB for the same setting, which means it is extremely quiet.
CADR and CFM
If you are using the allergy customized filter, then the Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier can clean out the entire room 4 times every hour. There are 2 models that you can choose from, and one can handle a room of 815 square feet and the other 700 square feet. The larger model has a CADR of 200 for dust, 193 for smoke, and 208 for pollen, while the smaller model has 181 for dust, 161 for smoke, and 171 for pollen. If you are looking for better performance, use them in smaller rooms than they are prescribed for.
Maintenance and Upkeep
You might be wondering about the maintenance of this model, considering there are 6 filters that are part of it. However, all you would need to do is replace the filters once a year and wash the pre-filter every month. Other than that, you would need to wipe down the area where the intake valve is to ensure that the air can get through properly.
If the sound is important, then the Rabbit Air minusA2 ultra-quiet HEPA air purifier is the one to go for. It has 6 filters that ensure that all of the particles are going to be removed and you won’t have to suffer from the air quality. The price is also extremely affordable and the design is sleek, elegant, and simple with buttons that are easy to use and indicators for replacing the filters. So as per your requirement you can take this as an option.
The Oransi V-HEPA Finn is an extended life tower air purifier for rooms up to 400 square feet (37m2). An air purifier is effective, easy to use, safe, and of great value. It costs around $300. Pluses: Minuses: Design, size, placement The Oransi Finn air purifier is designed to save space. Oransi says: “We invested […]
You may not like to dust, but it has to be done. Otherwise, you may face several dust allergies and have your house looking like it’s abandoned. However, no matter how much you dust, you know that some of it are always lurking around. It could get into your books, knickknacks, and even upholstery. If […]
Cigarette smoke is not what anybody will love others to perceive when they come visiting, no matter how much of a smoker such a person might be. You may not be a smoker; let’s say you share a room with a smoker; you can’t spend most of the time outdoors because you do not like […]