Gone are the days when fresh air was free. Now clean and pure air comes with a cost. Wondering why and how?
Why? Because we are now living in a time wherein the air that surrounds us is highly polluted. The sad and shocking part is that not just the external air but the indoor air is also polluted.
Scared? We must be. However, though indoor air is not as polluted as external air, it is polluted. Now the question is how indoor air is polluted.
The living spaces that we think are neat and fresh carry pollutants in the form of odors, fumes, smoke from the kitchen, pet dander, and more. The thing is, we don’t realize and consider these elements as pollutants. But in reality, they do have the capacity to affect us in the form of allergies, breathing problems, and more.
So, once again comes the question of what and how to address this problem. Finding ways to purify indoor air is the answer to what to do? Choosing the right air purifier is the answer to how to do it?
Air purifiers can be called a boon to mankind. These new edge machines are designed to clean air of all quality and in all kinds of living spaces. Since their introduction, these machines have gone through makeovers, with many different variants making their way into the market. These variants are designed with specific features to cater to particular needs. So, here we bring you one such high-end purifier model, i.e., Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Design And Size
The uniqueness of this purifier is that it comes in different sizes. So, the small size looks like a portable TV. The white color adds to the look of the machine. So, the dimensions of the small size are 5.4in x 8.5in x 9.7in. You can place it on a table, or corner, or tabletop.
Similarly, medium size can be called the double of small size. In other words, the dimensions of medium size are 11.2in x 11.2in x 28.3in. The large size is the triple version of the small, and the dimensions are 11.2in x 11.2in x 37in. The purifier has an intelligent control panel which includes:
- Shut of timer
- Button to switch the fan speed
- Filter replacement reminder
- Night mode
- Mobile phone app.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Portability
The machine has neither wheels nor a specified handle space to move the purifier. Therefore, if you are taking a small size, then moving it very easy, or medium size, then it is still ok to move it, but if you are choosing a large size, then it may become a little challenging to move it as the purifier is tall. It is sleek in width but is quite tall, which may make it difficult to move.
The miniature version weighs 7 lbs. The medium weighs 15.5 lbs, and the large version weighs 20 lbs.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Purifying Power | What Sources of Indoor Pollution Destroy?
With a multilayer filter system, UVGI Light, and Ion’s adapter, the purifier can remove mold, bacteria, viruses, allergens, VOC and odor, and more.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Key Features
The purifier is created using a thoughtful design in mind. The physical features of the machine include:
- Sleek look and stylish finish
- The high-end technology of filters and ions adaptors is concealed inside the machine, making it look like a stylized performer.
- The machine has a perforated external body which enables smooth inflow and outflow of air.
Here is a look at the technical features:
- The purifier follows a multi-layer filter system.
- As a result, the machine is an eco-friendly purifier and emits no ozone.
- The purifier comes with an intelligent mode that turns the self-regulation model that ensures to turn on the purifier if the air quality seems to deteriorate.
- The timer can be set on 2hr, 4hr, 8hr basis.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Noise Level
The cleaner has three fan speeds, i.e., low, medium, and high. The cleaner is built with a technology that ensures that the machine is silent yet effective at all fan speeds. The noise level of the purifier in all sizes is Low 700rpm, Medium at 1000rpm, High at 1200rpm.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Power Consumption
With such multiple usages and the availability of various sizes, the power consumption of the purifier depends on what size you choose. The small consumes 8 WATTS, the medium 24 WATTS, and the hefty 32 WATTS. However, no matter what the size is, the fact remains that the purifier consumes less power compared to its performance. No wonder it is called an eco-friendly purifier.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier CADR, ACH, Room Coverage
CADR of all the three variants is as follows:
- Small size: Low 19 CFM, Medium 34 CFM, High 58 CFM
- Medium size: Low 60 CFM, Medium 104 CFM, High 151 CFM
- Large size: Low 79 CFM, Medium 149 CFM, High 237 CFM
The room coverage of all three variants is as follows:
- The small size has a room coverage of 250 sq. ft.
- The medium size has a room coverage of 550 sq. ft.
- The large size has a room coverage of 850 sq. ft
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Usage
A glimpse of how to use Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier
The cleaner has been meticulously designed to ensure hassle-free usage. The purifier, no matter what size you take, has an intelligent control panel on the top. The panel has dedicated control buttons as follows:
- Shut off timer: The purifier comes with a timer which you can set for 2,4,8 hours. You can use this button to set it or turn it off.
- Fan speed: This is to reduce or increase the fan speed manually.
- Filter replacement: Considering that the purifier has multiple filters and the body is closed, this button indicates when the filters need replacement.
- Night mode: Switch on the night mode; you can see the cleaner get silent and dim the panel lights.
- Mobile phone app: If you are tech-savvy and love operating the purifier through your smartphone, the machine comes with an exclusive app that allows you to work every feature through your phone. Turn the feature on using this button.
The above being the core usage tools, the machine, while being used, should be kept slightly away from the wall so that vents can absorb polluted air and release pure quickly.
Maintaining Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier.
The machine regularly needs no major maintenance as the body is concealed. However, keeping it covered when not in use will ensure no dust particles settling in the vents.
The machine consists of the HEPA filter, VOC Carbon filter, AHPCO coated screen, UVGI Light, and ions adapter that deactivates all pollutants without releasing ozone.
All the filters are replaceable and not washable. You can replace the filters by ordering a filter cartridge. This cartridge looks like the Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier small size.
Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier Frequently Asked Questions.
Do Air Oasis ship to all parts of the world?
Air Oasis ships to almost every part of the globe with few exceptions that you can check on the Air Oasis website. The places that they don’t ship are based on the calculation of applicable duties, taxes, and fees on the checkout page of your purchase.
How often do the filters need to be replaced?
6-12 months based on the quality of the air. It also depends on how you use the purifier. Running the purifier on smart mode promises the longevity of filters because the machine automatically defines the timer and fan speed combination based on air quality.
The current situation has made it imperative that we keep the air around us as clean as possible. Considering that we don’t have much control over external air, the only thing that we can try is to keep our indoor air pure. This quest to breathe clean air and protect oneself and the family calls for buying an air purifier for sure. So, if you are looking for one, then Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier is the best. Depending on the size of your living space, you can choose the right size. The purifier is doctor recommended and guarantees 99.9% purification of air from all kinds of allergens. So, think not and pick your Air Oasis iAdaptAir® HEPA UV Air Purifier NOW!!!