SereneLife is known to be a reliable and trustworthy brand when it comes to the production of portable air conditioners. The model that will be reviewed in this piece is their 10,000BTU version. Very lightweight and truly portable, this air conditioner is ideal for stress-free room cooling and heating. Its setup is made easy with its straightforward electric plug-in feature.
- Weight: When it comes to a truly lightweight, portable, and compact air conditioner, the SereneLife 10,000BTU is in a class of its own. This freestanding room air conditioner and heating unit are very easy to carry around.
- Multiple Operation Modes: This air conditioner has four functional modes, making life a lot easier for you as the user. These modes are as follows: Heat, Air Conditioner Cooling, Fan, and Dehumidifier.
- Portability: Unlike some other air conditioners that are only portable in name, the SereneLife 10,000 BTU portable air conditioning unit is truly portable and compact. It also comes with rolling wheels to make mobility as easy as possible.
- Incomplete Accessories: Some customers have complained that their package came without the mounting plate even after spending hundreds of dollars on the purchase.
- Noise: In some instances, some customers have complained about the noise coming from both the fan and the compressor. If the noise is extreme, it is understandable that things can get uncomfortable for the user.
Design, Size & Warranty
- Dimensions: For this air conditioner, the dimensions respectively for the length, width, and height are as follows: 17.4’’X13.4’’ and 32.1’’.
The air conditioning unit is designed to make life as easy as possible for the user. Hence, it comes with a comprehensive control panel and a remote controller. The controller features a temperature/time adjusting key, which allows for cooling function, reduced temperature, and even adjusted the timing. This same key allows for simultaneous switching between Fahrenheit and Centigrade degrees.
- Rolling Wheels: It is fitted with wheels for easy portability. Hence, you can use it stress-free at home, business spaces or school, and so on.
- Durable Construction Material: Engineered ABS Housing is used.
The SereneLife 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner comes with a full one-year warranty. There is also a 30-day return policy in case the customer is not satisfied with the purchase.
- Dehumidifier: This air conditioner comes with its inbuilt dehumidifier. With the mode key, the user can select the dehumidification mode via the remote controller. There is a dehumidification indicator lamp that signifies when it is on.
- Auto Mode: This is a handy feature that comes with the cooling model. When the user presses the mode key or selects auto mode via the remote controller, the auto indicator light comes up. Once the auto mode has been selected, the auto indicator lamp comes on. The operation state in this mode works with the temperature of the environment.
- Timer Mode Feature: As the name implies, this is a feature that allows you to time the air conditioner unit’s functioning. You can do it in a way that will follow your schedule, thus increasing productivity for you.
- Coverage Area: The air conditioning unit is designed for an area of 350 square feet, even though some may have an issue with this. This is because even though this unit can provide cooling for a large room, the highest it can go is about 350. What that implies is that you might have to consider other options if you happen to have rooms or spaces more than this square footage.
- Digital LED Display: This allows you to have instant knowledge of what is going on with the unit by just taking a glance.
The air conditioner is not a noisy one as it comes with a low noise level motor. Its operating noise level is 56 dBA (+/-3), and that means you can have a good night’s sleep even when it is in fully functional mode. The highest that the operating noise level can go is 59 decibels, and that is still very manageable for not just you but other people in the building with you or your neighbors.
Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)
It is very energy efficient and is one of the lowest-consuming air conditioners in its range.
Installation and Usage
The details on the placement and installation are provided in the product manual. The product is placed on an even and dry surface and should be at least half a meter from any surrounding object. After installation, the operation mode can be activated immediately.
Usage and maintenance are easy as there is a producer manual that comes with each unit, and it contains very detailed instructions on how to get the best of this air conditioner. For repairs, you will need to get the help of professional maintenance personnel.
Maintenance is also made easier as the unit comes with an automatic water vaporization system as its drainage method. As for the condenser, the cooling is done via the circulation of condensing water. This improves the cooling efficiency and also minimizes the usage of energy.
If you desire to get the most excellent and quiet 10,000BTU compact and portable air conditioner, this is the real deal for you. With its very acceptable noise level of about 52 decibels, you will have a very nice time using it. As it is very portable, moving it around your home or office space is without hassle – it even comes with rolling wheels to help. Here is a perfect choice if you are looking for that ideal compact and freestanding room air conditioner and heater.
Even though its hose installation can be a challenge to some, you will quickly get a grip on it. In terms of value derived for the amount spent on the portable air conditioner, this is one of the best investments anyone can make. The SereneLife 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner is highly recommended.
When you start looking for air conditioners for your home, the first thing to consider is the BTU level you want. The best one is the 8000 BTU, which is ideal for rooms of around 300 to 350 square feet, so make sure to check them out. If you want to know more about making […]
If you want a bigger room to be cooled down, you need a 6,000 BTU air conditioner, and these can be portable and window units. You should consider a lot when it comes to this, including the pros, cons, and much more. If you want to know more about these models, then keep reading our […]
When it comes to your home, you want to make sure that you have the best air conditioner that can help to cool the area down. This means that you should be looking at both portable and window units that have a 5,000 BTU level. Ensure that you know what models would work the best […]