Bryant has come up with its fantastic Preferred Series air conditioners, and whether you go for the one or two-stage unit or even the Preferred Compact model, you can be sure of getting the best indoor comfort. These air conditioners are designed to give you steady and quiet performance over time.
- Efficiency: The Bryant Preferred central air conditioner series are some of the most energy-efficient in the industry.
- Dehumidification: It offers excellent humidity management from its two-stage unit when used with the Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi thermostat.
- Ease of Use: You can manage and control the unit from a distance via the Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi thermostat.
- Attractive Design: Its catchy heavy-gauge sheet metal construction, baked-on powder paint, and the louvered steel coil guard contribute to its overall appearance. These are also features of the DuraGuard Plus protection package that comes with each unit.
- Installation Issues: Owing to the efficiency regulations put in place by the Department of Energy, some compact models may not be fit for installation in the southwest and southeast regions of the United States. Once again, you need to consult with your local Bryant HVAC contractor for more details on this.
Design, Size & Warranty
- Two-Stage Design: The Bryant Preferred Series air conditioners with two-stage capabilities are designed to offer you minimal energy consumption, steady indoor temperatures, noiseless function, and efficient humidity management.
- Controls Placement: The units come with high and low-pressure switches fixed on them. This is in addition to the eight-pole fan motor and the two-stage scroll compressor, which can be used alongside a regular thermostat.
The product comes with a compressor and parts warranty that lasts for 10 years.
Performance (Compressor options)
With its two-stage scroll type, the compressor offers the highest levels of efficiency. It is so efficient that its capacity ranges from two to five tons. The two-stage operation allows for longer low cycle cooling to reduce fluctuation of temperature.
- Eco-Friendliness: The Bryant Preferred central air conditioners make use of the highly-esteemed Puron refrigerant. This refrigerant is known for not causing any damage to the fragile ozone layer; hence, it is correctly described as being environmentally-friendly. It is the ozone layer that protects our planet from dangerous radiation streaming in from outer space.
- Durability: One thing with the Bryant Preferred central air conditioners is that they last very long. This is because of some unique features that have been integrated into them. A good example is the DuraFlow louvered grille, which covers the coils, and another is the DuraGuard protection feature.
The latter offers protection to the central air conditioner against the weather, and this contributes to making it more durable and reliable when it comes to functioning. But that is not even all that contributes to the durability; there is also the inclusion of galvanized steel, making it even a lot more durable.
- Excellent Post-Purchase Services: A perfect example of Bryant taking care of its customers even after the purchase is the warranty deal. For example, if you have any problem with the unit after purchasing it, the 10-year compressor and parts warranty can come to your rescue.
However, for you to fully enjoy this, you must register your central air conditioner with Bryant within 90 days of installation. This is because failure to do so means you will have just five years of warranty coverage. The deal is good but does not expect a lifetime warranty as with other brands, Bryant does not offer lifetime warranty packages.
Regarding the noise generated level, the Bryant models are not the quietest, but they are also not the loudest by any means. With average sound output measured at about 71.4 decibels, these models are somewhat manageable. But even at that, they are not going to disturb you or others in the house with noise.
Energy Efficiency / SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio)
The Bryant Preferred central air conditioner is one of the most energy-efficient models you will find in the market. It surpasses the least minimum seasonal energy efficiency ratio of 13 because its SEER performance is as high as 21. Bryant Preferred ranks at the top of the list when it comes to the best SEER ratings.
These models also meet all the requirements needed to get an Energy Star certification, a designation from the United States Department of Energy, to recognize products that maximize energy efficiency. If you are looking for the perfect combination of affordability and energy efficiency in an air conditioner, this is one brand that you can trust and rely on to deliver at any time and for as long as possible.
Installation and Usage
A local representative of the brand best handles installation, and this is because some degree of technical skills will be needed to fix it in place. As for the usage, it is as flawless as it gets with this central air conditioner. It has advanced summer dehumidification via a two-stage operation, and it is as low as a dishwasher as the noise level is just about 72 decibels.
Honestly, if your choice is to go for a noiseless air conditioning unit that saves a lot of energy, any of the Bryant Preferred central air conditioners will be a very cool option for you. Each central air conditioner comes with its own customized louvered coil guard, impressive energy-efficient systems, and of course, its environment-friendly refrigerant. This is one investment in an air conditioner that is definitely worth your money.
Goodman GSX16 Central Air Conditioner Review This is a high-efficiency split system air conditioner made by the trusted Goodman brand, one of the most well-known names for heating, cooling, and energy-efficient home comfort. This is because the product is a fine blend of energy-efficient technology, durability, and manufacturing excellence. Pros Cons Installation Issues: Owing to […]
There are several central air conditioners, but the Rheem-Ruud 3 Ton 16-SEER central air conditioner is in a different class of its own. This is a product that remains unrivaled from outstanding cooling or heating performance to maximum durability and first-class customer care. Pros Cons Design, Size & Warranty The product depth is 29.75 inches, […]
The Goodman GSX13 central air conditioner is truly in a class of its own. From its high level of energy efficiency to value for money spent to optimal cooling capacity for all your spaces, this is a product that can be trusted. It will be the focus of this review. Pros Cons Design, Size & […]