Bryant has come up with its fantastic Preferred Series air conditioners, and whether you go for the one or two-stage unit or even the Preferred Compact model, you can be sure of getting the best indoor comfort. These air conditioners are designed to give you steady and quiet performance over time.
Table of Contents
Bryant Preferred Central AC Design, Size & Warranty
- Two-Stage Design: The Bryant Preferred Series air conditioners with two-stage capabilities are designed to offer you minimal energy consumption, steady indoor temperatures, noiseless function, and efficient humidity management.
- Controls Placement: The units come with high and low-pressure switches fixed on them. This is in addition to the eight-pole fan motor and the two-stage scroll compressor, which can be used alongside a regular thermostat.
The product comes with a compressor and parts warranty lasting 10 years.
Bryant Preferred Central AC Performance (Compressor options)
With its two-stage scroll type, the compressor offers the highest levels of efficiency. It is so efficient that its capacity ranges from two to five tons.
The two-stage operation allows for longer low cycle cooling to reduce the fluctuation of temperature.
Bryant Preferred Central AC Features
- ; hence, it is correctly described as being environmentally friendly. The ozone layer protects our planet from dangerous radiation streaming in from outer space.
- Durability: One thing with the Bryant Preferred central air conditioners is that they last very long. This is because of some unique features that have been integrated into them. A good example is the DuraFlow louvered grille, which covers the coils, and another is the DuraGuard protection feature.
The latter offers protection to the central air conditioner against the weather, making it more durable and reliable when it comes to functioning.
But that is not all that contributes to the durability; there is also the inclusion of galvanized steel, making it even more durable.
- Excellent Post-Purchase Services: A perfect example of Bryant taking care of its customers even after the purchase is the warranty deal. For example, the 10-year compressor and parts warranty can come to your rescue if you have any problem with the unit after purchasing it.
However, to fully enjoy this, you must register your central air conditioner with Bryant within 90 days of installation. This is because failure to do so means you will have just five years of warranty coverage.
The deal is good but does not expect a lifetime warranty as with other brands; Bryant does not offer lifetime warranty packages.
Bryant Preferred Central AC Noise Level
Regarding the noise-generated level, the Bryant models are not the quietest, but they are also not the loudest by any means.
These models are somewhat manageable, with average sound output measured at about 71.4 decibels. But even at that, they are not going to disturb you or others in the house with noise.
Bryant Preferred Central AC Energy Efficiency / SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio)
The Bryant Preferred central air conditioner is one of the most energy-efficient models you will find on the market.
It surpasses the least minimum seasonal energy efficiency ratio of 13 because its SEER performance is as high as 17. Bryant Preferred ranks at the top of the list regarding the best SEER ratings.
These models also meet all the requirements needed to get an Energy Star certification, a designation from the United States Department of Energy, to recognize products that maximize energy efficiency.
So if you are looking for the perfect combination of affordability and energy efficiency in an air conditioner, this is one brand you can trust and rely on to deliver at any time and for as long as possible.
If you are looking for alternatives, check Amana ASXC18, which has a higher BTU rating and is more energy efficient as it has a higher SEER. Other models worth taking a look at are Coleman Echelon and Goodman GSXC18.
Bryant Preferred Central AC Installation and Usage
A local representative of the brand best handles installation, and this is because some degree of technical skills will be needed to fix it in place.
As for the usage, it is as flawless as it gets with this central air conditioner. It has advanced summer dehumidification via a two-stage operation, and it is as low as a dishwasher as the noise level is about 72 decibels.
Honestly, if your choice is to go for a noiseless air conditioning unit that saves a lot of energy, any of the Bryant Preferred central air conditioners will be a very cool option for you.
Each central air conditioner comes with its own customized louvered coil guard, impressive energy-efficient systems, and of course, its environment-friendly refrigerant.
This is one investment in an air conditioner that is definitely worth your money.