Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser Review
This is a great option if you are searching for something that you can use in your home as a humidifier as well as a diffuser for various oils. The Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser is easy to use and even simpler to clean, which means it can be carried from room to room if needed without issues. The tank on this one is extremely easy to use and this is our review of the machine, so keep reading to find out more.
The Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser is 6 by 6 by 10.6 inches and it weighs 3.35 pounds. This is a great design that would make it easier to place in any room without affecting the design scheme that is around it. It might not have the fanciest design, but it works well in any space and can help to soothe anyone who is sick.
Performance and How it Works
The Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser has 3 different mist settings that you can choose from, including low, medium and high. There is also a night setting that would allow you to use the machine during the night and the lights would turn off so it doesn’t wake you up. There are 2 buttons on this, which makes it extremely simple to use and operate and even a young child can turn it on and off.
There are many features that the Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser has and you should make sure that you are aware of them. It is important that you are checking out all of the features on the machines that you are considering so that you can make the right choice for you. Some of the main ones that you can find on the Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser includes:
- Zero lights – During the night time if you don’t want to have the lights on for the Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser it can be turned off. This is perfect to keep anyone from being disturbed while they are sleeping by the light or even waking them up fully.
- Automatic off – When the water level gets low or if the tank has been taken out, then it will automatically turn itself off it wasn’t before. This is important and something to consider if you don’t want it to run dry and get ruined while you are sleeping.
- Mist settings – There are also 3 settings for the mist that you can choose from that would let you decide how fast you want it to disperse. These settings are low, medium and high, so make sure to decide which one is the best for all of your needs.
- Noise-free – Another great feature of this machine is that it is nearly noise-free and that makes it ideal for using in a children’s bedroom when they are sick. Nobody wants to be woken up to a lot of noise when they are sick, so this is the best way.
- Aromatherapy – If you want to use oils at the same time as the humidifier, then it is possible. You can either put the oil in the tank directly, but if you want to have a stronger scent, then you should put it in the base.
- Sleep mode – Also, during the night the Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser has a sleep mode. It would monitor the humidity level and make sure that you are getting the clean air that you need and want.
- Top-fill – Another good feature of this machine is that you can fill it from the top rather than the side or bottom. This makes it much simpler to fill and you can just take the top off and pour the extra water inside.
There is a lot that you are going to want to think about and you should always consider what are the main features of the machines. There are so many options and if you want something that can both keep you comfortable and give you the aromatherapy that you need, then this machine is the best one to go for.
This is a very quiet machine, which means it is ideal for use in any room, especially that of a child. It has a noise level of under 28 dB, which ensures that you aren’t going to be hearing it much while it is running. Whenever you are sick you are going to want to make sure that you are getting the humidity that you might need in the air, but you don’t want any additional noise that isn’t required. This is so quiet that you will almost forget that it is even there, which is ideal for a small child’s room or even for an adult.
Maintenance and Upkeep
For those who are looking for something easy to use and maintain in their home, then the Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser is perfect. You can easily remove the top to add the water and then do the same to clean it, which can prevent any mold or dirt from collecting inside. Also, the pump would need to be wiped down on occasion to make sure that all of the built-up debris is gone, but that can be done using an earbud or something similar. You don’t even need to worry about replacing the filter on this machine, but instead, you can just clean it out and even wipe down the pump to ensure it is functioning properly.
If you are looking for an affordable machine that you can use for a humidifier as well as an aromatherapy diffuser, then the Levoit Dual 100 Ultrasonic Top-Fill Cool Mist 2-in-1 Humidifier & Diffuser is the best. It is small enough that you can easily transport it from one room to another when needed and you can store it when it isn’t in use. It also extremely easy to maintain since you just need to wipe down both the pump and the filter with a cloth or earbud to keep it clean. We would definitely recommend this to those who are looking for something with dual action that doesn’t cost a lot of money.
PureGuardian H920 is an ultrasonic cool mist humidifier for small spaces up to 150 square feet (14 square meters). The humidifier is small size and low weight. PureGuardian H920 outputs 0.5 gallons (1.9 liters) per hour and runtime is up to 10 hours. It has a super low noise level. Pluses: Minuses: Design and size […]
The Honeywell HCM-6009 Quiet Care Cool Moisture Console Humidifier has 9-gallon output per day and covers spaces as large as 2300 square feet. Great for allergy-sufferers. This humidifier has a unique air washing technology that helps to reduce typical allergy symptoms. This technology cleans dirt, dust, and pollen. Pluses Minuses Design and size The Honeywell […]
Introduction: A humidifier is the most commonly used household appliance, and it mainly used for increasing the level of humidity in a particular room or an entire house, office, other buildings based on the requirements of the users. There are two types of humidifier equipment currently existing in the market. They include, Whole-house humidifier Portable […]