Everyone knows that sometimes picking the right machine to remove the humidity and extra water from the air can be hard. However, it can be made easier when you have read the reviews of some of the top machines out there, like the Delonghi DD70PE 70 Pint Dehumidifier. Here we have reviewed this machine, and you can figure out the pros, cons, and key features, so keep reading to find out more.
Delonghi DD70PE Performance
One thing that you are going to have to think about is the machine’s performance levels, and there is so much to consider. All of these should have some major effects on which machine you end up choosing, so make sure to read on to find out more about the performance of the Delonghi DD70PE 70 Pint Dehumidifier.
- Energy Efficiency – This is a highly energy-efficient model, and it uses the 115V standard electrical outlet. It only requires around 680 watts of electricity, which makes it one of the more efficient models. You can set it to turn itself off, and it can run at lower temperatures to save even more electricity than the standard settings. It has the STAR energy rating certification.
- Noise level – This model has a 54.8dB, which makes it a deafening machine. This means that it isn’t going to be ideal for putting in your bedroom while you are trying to sleep, but if you keep it a bit of a distance from your room, it would still work.
- Moisture Removal – This machine is one of the better ones for removing the room’s extra moisture. It would work for a room or space of 2,500 square feet, and it can fit into the corner of the room, which makes it easy in terms of storage.
Delonghi DD70PE Key Features
You need to consider when it comes to which machine you will get is the features that each one has, along with which ones will be the most important to you and which ones you need to have. There are many options, and you need to make sure that you are considering what each one is, and the features of the Delonghi DD70PE 70 Pint Dehumidifier are:
- LCD – This display makes it easy to see the machine’s current settings and makes it simple to personalize the settings you want to change. You can view the unit operating modes as well as the temperature of the room easily.
- Continuous drainage and pump – Another great feature of this machine is that it allows for continuous drainage and an in-built pump. This means that the water won’t collect in the bucket, but instead, it can be drained into another container or even a sink to drain easily.
- Automatic shut-off – This device also allows for automatic shut-off when the bucket is full, which means you don’t need to worry about flooding. This is one of the main features that all machines have, so ensure that you are looking at this when it comes to all devices.
- Clear bucket – If you want to use the bucket and keep track of just how much water is in there, you need to see the level. This machine has a bucket with a transparent marker, making it easy for you to see the current level and gauge when you need to empty it.
- Removable filter – This machine has a removable filter, which means you can take it out when getting dirty and rinse it. You don’t need to replace it unless it is broken, making this a great machine if you want something low maintenance.
You would want to make sure that you are taking all of these features into consideration when you are starting to look at the machines that you want to use for your home. The features are important and should be thought about before you head and start to browse, so ensure that you know the main ones and which ones are important.
Delonghi DD70PE Ease of Use
It would help if you thought about how easy the machine will be to use, including moving it around. This one is around 46.3 pounds in terms of weight, which means it isn’t the easiest option if you are looking for a portable machine. These are ideal for keeping the machine in the corner of their house for regular use without moving it around.
Once you have read the user manual, you would be able to use the LCD screen easily. This makes it easier to set up the specific settings you want and need for your machine, so make sure you are reading it. Removing the bucket is easy, but if you use the continuous draining system available, it is much easier to use, so think about this if you are thinking of how much effort you will have to put into this.
Delonghi DD70PE Maintenance and Upkeep
You might think that keeping and maintaining the Delonghi DD70PE 70 Pint Dehumidifier will be difficult, but it is rather easy. The filter is one that can be removed easily, rinsed off of any dirt and debris, and put right back in. You would need to make sure that the fan is running regularly and isn’t making any sounds. It would help if you also thought about the pump and ensuring that it is also running properly and there is a 1-year warranty. This would cover a few of the main problems, so consider calling the service center if you have any issues.
Go ahead and make sure that you find the right dehumidifier for your needs, which means that you need to consider everything. This would be an option that you can use in the long run, but we wouldn’t necessarily recommend it because of the huge price tag along with the portability issues. However, it is a great one if you are looking for something that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance or a machine to get the job done quickly.