5 Best Bathroom Dehumidifier Reviews 2020
The bathroom is often the room in the house that has the most moisture due to the showering and bathing. However, there are so many dehumidifiers that you can purchase that would help with this problem, and they can get rid of the extra water that is in the air. You should ensure that you know what some of the best dehumidifiers are so that you can make the right choice, so go ahead and check out our reviews for the top dehumidifiers for 2020.
5 Best Rated Bathroom Dehumidifier Reviews 2020
These are just 5 of the top-rated dehumidifiers that you can use for the bathroom this year, so make sure that you know everything about them to make the right decision.
SEAVON New Electric 2020 Mini Dehumidifier, 1500 Cubic Feet
If you are searching for something that is easy to use and operate, then the SEAVON new electric 2020 mini dehumidifier, 1500 cubic feet, is ideal. It is very small, and the tank can be removed from the front, and it is transparent so you can see the current water level. The tank has a capacity of 500 ml, and around 250 ml of moisture can be collected from the air on a daily basis using this dehumidifier.
It will turn off automatically when the tank is full, and it is very quiet, which means not only can you use it in the bathroom, but also bedrooms and more. It works perfectly well in a room that is 1500 cubic feet, which is also great for a small apartment, RV, and other space. It is also very lightweight at only 2.65 pounds, and very little maintenance is required.
- Hardly any maintenance is needed
- Price is very affordable
- Large tank for collecting water
- Virtually noise-free
- The cable isn’t very long
Hysure Portable Mini Dehumidifier 2200 Cubic Feet
This is a very small dehumidifier, and the Hysure portable mini dehumidifier 2200 cubic feet has a very sleek and elegant design. It has a capacity of around 250ml every single day, and it works well with an 85% humidity level and in a smaller space. It is also very quiet since it only makes around 37dB of noise, which means you can use it in any room without worrying.
It is also extremely energy efficient, and there aren’t any chemical substances that are used. This is perfect for those who are concerned about the environment and how much energy they are using or who want to cut down their utility bills. It is very durable and lightweight, which means you can take it to any room in the house numerous times a day without worrying about anything.
- 500ml water tank
- LED indicator for a full tank
- Automatic shutdown function
- Very affordable
- Doesn’t allow for draining using a hose
- Some reviews say it doesn’t last for very long before it stops operating
Inofia 30 Pints Dehumidifier for Home
For those who are looking for a sleekly designed dehumidifier, then the Inofia 30 pints dehumidifier for the home model is going to be perfect. It is made of high-quality plastic with the buttons for operating on the top part along with the fan, and the tank is on the bottom in the back. It will automatically turn off when the tank is full, which prevents excess water from being collected and flooding your home.
This is good for a room of around 1056 square feet, which is the perfect size for your bathroom and any other smaller area in the house. It can collect around 4 gallons of water every single day, which makes it one of the larger capacity models around, and the tank has a capacity of 1.8 liters. Also, the control panel is extremely easy to use, and you can set the humidity level to the desired setting, and there is a 24-hour timer as well.
- Automatic turn-off when the tank is full
- The hose can be used for continuous draining
- 24-hour timer
- Price is higher than other models of the same size
- Heavier than other models at 25 pounds
hOmeLabs 1,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms
If you are looking for a dehumidifier that can handle a larger space, then the hOmeLabs 1,500 sq. ft energy star dehumidifier for medium to large rooms is going to be ideal. It has a 30-pint tank, and it has a capacity to remove 20 pints of water from the air daily. This also has a sleek and simple design, which means that it is going to fit in any room of your home without standing out. You can adjust the settings for the humidity, and it will run until the tank is almost full before it shuts off automatically.
It also has an instruction manual, which means that it is easy to understand what you need to do to set it up and how to use the controls. There is also a port that can be attached to a hose to make this dehumidifier a continuous draining one, but the hose isn’t included. There is not a pump included in this one, so you might want to consider if gravity is going to be on your side when you are thinking of using the continuous draining feature.
- Can be moved around easier than others
- Collects a lot of moisture from the air
- Automatic shut-off when the tank is full
- The alarm goes off when the tank is full
- Requires more maintenance than the other models
- No pump for the continuous draining
- Heavier than the other dehumidifiers at 34.9 pounds
Yaufey 30 Pint Dehumidifier for Home
For those who want something that is simple and not overly hard to use, then the Yaufey 30 pint dehumidifier for home is perfect. It doesn’t have all of the features that some of the more expensive models would have, but it has an automatic defrost setting that you can use. Also, you can pick the level of humidity that you want, starting at 30% up to 80%, and this is something that not all expensive machines allow.
This one is small enough that you can put it in the corner and forget about it except when you need to drain the tank. You can also have the machine turn on after a certain amount of time, and you can also change the fan from normal to high and back again. The tank has a capacity of around 30 pints, and it is very easy to use and set up, which is perfect for anyone who wants something easy to use.
- Ability to set the humidity level to your desired percentage
- Automatic defrost feature
- 1-year warranty, but you can choose two years when you register
- Minimal options and features
- Some reports say the machine doesn’t work when removed from the box
- If you don’t clean it, mold can grow inside the dehumidifier
Things to Remember While Choosing a Bathroom Dehumidifier
No matter what, if you are looking to purchase a dehumidifier, there is a lot that you are going to have to consider. You want to know what is important when you are going to be choosing and some of the main things to look at includes:
- Space – The first thing you need to look at is the size of the bathroom that you need the dehumidifier for. You want to pick one that would cover your space easily, which means if you have a larger bathroom, then you need one that can handle the larger spaces easily.
- Capacity – Another thing to consider is the capacity that they would be able to handle daily. This means that you need to think about how much water the tank can hold and if you can add a drainage pipe to allow it to drain the water continuously.
- Settings – You also want to think about what types of settings you would be able to customize, including what humidity level would be. This is important, and you also want to think about how easily you can change these settings.
- Drainage – If you want to use this, but you don’t want to change the tank, or you want it to remove the moisture after you leave, then you need to consider if it can drain using a hose. This is important since you would be able to leave the hose in the sink or any other area like the bathtub for it to drain.
- Noise level – You also need to check out the noise level, especially if you are going to use it while you are in the bathroom. Find one that is very quiet, and that won’t disturb anyone even if you use it during the day or the night time. There are numerous machines that operate quieter than others, so ensure you are choosing one of those.
- Price – Another factor that you need to think about is the price, and that means you need to check them out. There are going to be different features, brands, and sizes that you would want to look at to make sure you are picking the right one. You should have a budget set aside for this so that you can pick the one that fits your budget slot.
- Auto-restart – Also, you want to think about if the machine would have an automatic restart setting and function. This would allow you to make sure that if the power goes off, the machine would automatically turn back on and go to the original settings that you had set.
- Automatic shut-off – You would also want to find a machine that automatically shuts off when the tank is getting full. This is vital and not something that you should buy the machine without since it will prevent the tank from overflowing and causing damage to your home.
- Ease of use – You want to find a dehumidifier that would be easy to use, and that might mean the LED or LCD screen being clear and simple. It might also include having a remote control to change up the settings so that you don’t have to move around to get to it.
- Maintenance – The final factor that you want to think about is maintenance and how often you are going to need to clean the machine. This is important because there are going to be filters and tanks that would need to be kept clean to ensure that no mold or other items build up.
Go ahead and make sure that you are thinking about all of this when you are looking at which dehumidifier is going to work the best for you. These are all important factors, and they can help to make the decision easier for you, especially if you know what you need and what you won’t give up.
There is going to be a lot that you would need to think about when you are looking for a dehumidifier for your bathroom that would remove excess moisture. This is going to be vital for this room in your home since otherwise, mold and mildew could abound, and you need to prevent that. If you are making the right choice about the best machine to use, then it can make everything easier for you.
Think about what features you are going to need to have for your dehumidifier, which should include the drainage type, ease of use, automatic shut-off, and even auto-restart. The capacity and the price are also important things to consider, and you want to check out the reviews for all of the machines. We would recommend all of these machines to you depending on your needs, so make sure to find the one that fits your needs.
Stadler Form Albert 45 pints dehumidifier is a high-quality device and will work great in damp places up to 650 square feet large. Stadler Form Albert has a low-temperature operation – it works under 41 degrees F. It has a lot of features, for example, adjustable humidistat, digital display, etc. Pluses: Minuses: Design and Size […]
There is so much that one is going to want to consider when it comes to which of the many dehumidifiers is going to be the option you go for. One of the best ones is the Vremi 1 pint compact portable dehumidifier and you would need to know everything to make the right choice […]
If you live in coastal areas or in small apartments, then you might have experienced the annoying high humidity levels that will not go away regardless of how many doors and windows you open. This is due to the fact that humid air sometimes gets trapped in enclosed rooms, particularly in the bathrooms, kitchens, basement, […]