There are so many 30-pint dehumidifiers that you need to be aware of, and this will help you make the right choice for your needs. We will talk about each of the top 5 options and give you general information about them to make the right choice for your needs. These are great to get rid of the extra water in the air, so keep reading to find out more about these and our opinion regarding which one will be the best one.
Best 30 Pint Dehumidifiers
You would want to know everything about each of the many dehumidifiers available since the more you know, the more you can make the right decision. Here is everything that one will want to know about these machines, so keep reading to find out more.
Hisense DH-35K1SJE5 dehumidifier
This is a great dehumidifier, and it is small enough to fit into any space that you would have free. It will be one that you can purchase and have it set up quickly and then use it regularly without having to worry about anything. Ensure that you are thinking about these when you are making a choice about which machine to purchase.
- Easy to set up and use
- Continuous draining feature using a hose
- Sleek design that would work in any room
- Collects huge amounts of water from the air
- Very powerful
- Can handle larger rooms and does small rooms faster
- Automatic modes available
- Defrost mode to allow it to work in lower temperatures
- Cord storage and top handle for easier portability
- Somewhat noisy when compared to other models
- Currently out of stock
- The LED display isn’t the best quality
GE ADEL30LR dehumidifier
For those who want something that is high quality without having an extremely high price tag, then this is the right model. It would have everything you want, and it is going to be simple to use, and you can change up the humidity level that you wish to at 5% increments. It has a display screen that makes it easy to read what the levels are and much more. Read 70 Pints GE Dehumidifier review here.
- Ability to change the humidity to the level you want
- Delayed time setting for turning off from 2 to 4 hours
- Continuous draining mode
- Defrost mode, but no indicator light
- The indicator light for checking the filter
- Digital display
- Quietest of the comparable models
- Extra speed for the fan, including low, medium, and high
- Easy to purchase in local stores and online
- A higher number of negative reviews online
- Humidity is only read in 5% increments on the screen
Haier DM32M-L dehumidifier
This isn’t just 30 pints, but it can handle 32 pints, and it is a good one that you can purchase. It is easy to use, but you can’t use some of the unique features that other machines have, like continuous draining and much more that would make you want to buy. Make sure to think about this when it comes to the machines you are looking at. Read Haier DM65EM dehumidifier review here.
- 32-pint water tank rather than 30 pint
- Knob for changing the automatic setting of humidity
- Lightweight at only 29 pounds
- Least expensive model
- Very small and lightweight so makes it easy to move
- Side access to the air filter
- Simple to find if you are heading to the local stores to purchase it
- Casters would need to be installed
- The Control panel is mechanical, which means you have to turn one of the knobs to “set the desired humidity level.”
- No extra useful features like continuous draining, automatic modes, and even defrost
- Doesn’t collect as much moisture as effectively as other models
hOmeLabs Energy Star 30 Pint Dehumidifier
If you are looking for a good design machine, then this one will be the best one to go for. It has a sleek design that would make it easy to fit into any space that you might have available without worrying about going to look out of place. It comes in different sizes and capabilities, including 1,500, 3,000, and 4,500 square feet depending on the needs that you might have.
- Can take care of a room with a 1,500 square foot size
- Modern design for a modern home
- Extremely simple to use
- 2-year warranty
- 22 pints of water removed per day
- Easy to clean filter that should be done monthly
- Simple to set up for the first time use
- Lightweight at 30.5 pounds, which makes it easy to move if needed
- Slightly more expensive than some of the other models at $179.99
- No pump feature for continuous draining
- Auto-defrost sometimes doesn’t work properly
Eurgeen 30 Pint Smart Touch Screen Small Dehumidifier
For those who want something that you can see and use the touch screen to control everything, this is ideal for you. It is also budget-friendly and would work for a medium-sized room or even for your smaller apartment efficiently. This is simple to set up, so go ahead and look at this for one of your options now.
- Touch screen controls
- Auto-restart after power is turned off
- Water tank and continuous draining capabilities
- Humidity sensor
- Very lightweight at only 22.05 pounds
- Perfect for medium-sized rooms up to 1,000 square feet
- More affordable than some other models with a price tag of $145.99
- Great customer service
- Water trickling sound can be heard
Advantages of 30-pint Dehumidifier
If you have a small home or living in an apartment where the square footage isn’t more than 1,000 feet, then a 30-pint dehumidifier will be ideal. This will let you get rid of the collected water, and you won’t have to empty the water tank more than once a day. However, if you purchase the right model, it would have a pump that would allow for continuous pumping, which means that you will not have to do much. Also, these dehumidifiers will be smaller in size, which means that you can place them in any room, including the main ones, and have them run all day to get rid of the extra moisture.
Where Should You Place Your 30-pint Dehumidifier?
You would want to think about numerous options when it comes to where you should place your dehumidifier. This would depend on how noisy the machine is and what spaces you would have available. If it is extremely noisy, you aren’t want to put it in your bedroom, but rather in the hallway or in another room where it won’t disturb you. The best place is the basement, so make sure that you are thinking about this when it comes to where you will put it.
Factors to Consider When Buying a 30 Pint Dehumidifier
You should ensure that you know the factors that one should think about before buying any dehumidifier. If you know what the factors are, it can make the decision much easier for you, and you can see what you would want to compare. Some of the main factors include:
- Coverage area – You should always think about how much space these machines can cover since some can cover larger areas and those that can’t. Consider how much coverage area you have in your home and then find one that can handle that.
- Water tank capacity – You will also need to think about how much the water tank can hold and how much it would take in daily. The more it can hold, the less often you will have to empty it, but also consider if it has continuous draining capabilities.
- Safety Features – There will be plenty of safety features that you would want to think about as well, including if the machine would turn itself off when the tank is full. This is important to ensure that you figure this out before you buy any device.
- Ease of Use – You also need to consider how easy it will be to use since some would let you use a touch screen control panel to make the changes and others that would be harder. You also want to think about how easy it would be to set it up and use the continuous draining option.
- Noise level – The noise is another major thing you want to think about since you don’t want something boisterous. If the machine is going to make a lot of noise, you should think about other places where you will be able to move it that would keep the noise down so it won’t disturb you.
- Design – The design is also something that you will want to think about since there are different options. Find one that would work with the design scheme you have in your home, and that won’t stick out if you were to put it in a public space. Consider the color that you want and what type of look you are aiming for.
- Price – Think about how much you want to spend on the machine and then find one that would not only fit your needs but these factors along with keeping within your budget. You must have a budget in mind before you start shopping to make sure you stick to that and not find one that you like but can’t afford.
- Size – The final factor you should think about is the size, and you need to find one that would fit into the available space you have. Measure the area you are thinking of keeping the machine and then find one that would fit easily into this area.
These are all critical factors that you should make sure that you are thinking about and keeping in mind when looking at the machines. These are also factors that you can use to compare the various models you are looking at to find out which one will be the best for your needs.
Alternatives to 30 Pint Dehumidifier
There are many other types of dehumidifiers that you can choose from, and if you don’t want to go for this one, you can go for a larger one or even a smaller one. This is the best way to get rid of the extra moisture in the air, and you can go for one that has a larger capacity if you have a bigger home or even a smaller one for areas that aren’t as large. Think about all of this when you are considering which one you will get for your home.
There is a lot that you are going to want to think about when it comes to your home and which dehumidifier you are going to purchase. You would want to think about how much coverage area it can handle along with the water tank’s capacity and much more. These are all great machines, and you should make sure that you are reading our review and seeing what others have said before you make your own decision.
Dehumidifiers are devices that ease users of allergies, smells, and the discomfort that comes with a humid environment. These devices work to maintain the right humidity level in your environment by removing moisture from the air. While living in an environment with high humidity levels might not be life-threatening, you would have to deal with […]
Whenever you are thinking about getting a dehumidifier for your home, there will be many options that you can pick and choose from. You want to make sure that you are choosing the right one, and here are 5 of the best ones in the industry and some of the key factors, cons, and pros […]
If you are searching for a unit that will help to remove the extra moisture from the air in your home, you want to get the AlorAir LGR 85 pint commercial dehumidifier with a pump. This one can handle an area of up to 2,300 square feet, and it can remove some 85 pints of […]