Living in a space with fresh air is a must for people who like to lead a healthy life as impure air is the reason behind a few respiratory issues. People fall prey to cold and flu, allergies, and other breathing issues due to the unclean indoor air. To enjoy inhaling the pure air, it must install an AeraMax 100 air purifier designed to protect the home from all airborne allergens. Due to unclean air, it is common that people in urban localities suffer from several health issues and face trouble sleeping.
The device thoroughly cleans the air and collects the dust particles, pet dander, removes harsh and stubborn odor from the room, making it a perfect place to live.
Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier Design, size, placement
The Fellowes Aera Max 100 air purifier is designed to purify the indoor air and allow people to stay free of allergies and other breathing troubles. This device comes with a sleek look, and the dimension is 27.25×7.25×8.3 inches. The minimal yet user-friendly and touch-sensitive control panel makes the device simple to handle and supports better airflow.
It comes with easy installation and a popular front-to-back air purification method; it looks great with any décor. This air purifier is a perfect partner for people suffering from allergies and asthma. In addition, pet owners and people who live with smokers enjoy the fresh air with this sophisticated device. This is apt for apartments, and people with smaller rooms can enjoy the purifier’s outstanding performance as it is much more efficient for 100-200 sq. Ft rooms. The purifier weighs around 9.24 lbs. And it is much simple to carry from one room to another, cleaning the air from bacteria, mold, virus, and odor germs.
How Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier works and what sources of indoor pollution destroy
The Aera Max 100 air purifier is designed in a sophisticated manner to fight the polluted air commonly seen in urban localities. The activated filters efficiently clean the harmful air by capturing minor particles and releases fresh air to the room.
- HEPA Filter: The True HEPA filter has the safest antimicrobial treatment system, removing 99.97% of harmful particles. With this, the air becomes fresh and clean to inhale, helping people stay safe from allergies and other breathing issues.
- AeraSmart: This is a fantastic feature that automatically detects contamination in the air and cleans it at regular intervals. The sensor is much helpful, and the high-performance mode is useful during the harsh seasons as it enhances functioning.
- AeraSafe Technologies: The amazing filtration technology helps clean the air from airborne particles, smoke, flu virus, dirt, mold, and many more that are the basic reason behind various health issues.
- Plasma True: this amazing technology safely removes the pollutants as it creates an ionized field.
- Carbon Filter: The most dangerous thing in the house is the gas emitted by the household appliances. Removing the hazardous gases from the indoors is only possible with the perfect carbon filter. Apart from this, the carbon filter clears the pet odor, cigarette smoke, and much more that causes respiratory issues.
Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier Key Features
The Fellowes Aera Max 100 air purifier is recommended for modern rooms as this improves the air quality drastically. It helps people inhale fresh air that is free of allergens and airborne particles with unique features.
- Certification: The Aera Max 100 air purifier comes with AHAM certification and the UL listed due to the wonderful filtration method. Also, the purifier owes CARB certification due to its exceptional features and functioning.
- Four-stage purification: Initially, the carbon filter captures large particles, and then the air pass through the HEPA filter, where the smallest particles are collected. Then the air is treated through antimicrobial technology, removing the bacteria. Finally, the smallest pollutants are removed from the air through the Plasma, True technology allowing fresh and clean air into the room.
- Filter change indicator: This is one wonderful air purifier feature, which perfectly maintains the purifier. With proper maintenance, extending the life of the equipment is not tough. With a light, the filter change indicator indicates a requirement that helps complete the task hassle-free.
- Warranty: The stylish and efficient Aera Max 100 air purifier comes with a warranty of 3 years.
Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier Noise Level
The air purifier comes with lower noise output but can even double up as a white noise generator. There is an option to off the ionizer, but it makes a crackling sound when it works.
Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier CADR, CFM
The air purifier has a different CADR rating for dust, pollen, and smoke, almost 65, 75, 68. The equipment is perfect for the room within 200 sq. ft and is much effective in a room of 100 sq. ft.
Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier Maintenance and Upkeep
The Aera Max 100 air purifier is designed for the purification of air in the urban lifestyle. With increased pollution, the air indoors can be purified with special equipment. The purifier comes with advanced technology filters that are exclusively designed for purifying the air. Replacing the air filters at regular intervals is a must for the effective functioning of the air purifier. The replacement of the filters is indicated at the time and is available out in the market. The HEPA filters can be replaced within a year, and with the indicator, it is not tough to maintain the purifier in perfect working condition.
People with allergic conditions or one suffering from asthma can happily install the Fellowes Aera Max 100 air purifier as it comes with exceptional features. Capturing the most common allergens is seen in the basic filtration level, and it captures all harmful particles. Leading a healthy life free of allergies and other breathing issues is possible with the purifier designed to offer maximum protection.