Allergy bedding items have been specially created to prevent dust mites, pet dander, other allergensÂ and even bed bugs from getting in or out of your bedding. People spend one-third of their life’s sleeping. So, it’s an important to invest in allergy-proof bedding. That can significantly decrease your allergy symptoms and warrant that you get a good night’s sleep. If you wake up in the morning with a stuffy nose, runny, puffy or itchy eyes or a cough it is the last time for you to consider using allergy bedding.
Even allergy Doctors recommend that you cover all your bedding; pillows, mattress, box springs, comforters and feather bed in allergy proof bedding. These specially produced covers trap around 99.95% of all allergens from dust mites, pet dander, and pollen.
Luxurious Mulberry West Silk Blanket is made of the greatest quality mulberry silk to naturally resist dust mites, bed bugs, and other familiar bedroom allergens. Available in two sizes – 90 in X 106 in and 94 in x 90 in. This blanket features a delicate and elegant satin trim and makes for a fabulous layering piece or a lighter weight alternative to a coverlet.
The blanket is filled with 75 grams of Grade-A mulberry silk which is known to be stronger than iron wire with the same dimension while also retaining flexibility and elasticity.
Along with naturally offending allergens, Mulberry West hypoallergenic blankets keep you warm by minimizing temperature changes. This blanket offers a lightweight veil of warmth without overheating you. It also eliminates moisture 1.5 times better than plain cotton. Its breathability and moisture absorption capability stay you comfortable while you sleep.
Mulberry West Silk Blanket features:
- Easy To Clean.
- Odor-Free. This blanket won’t give off any unpleasant odor.
- 100% formaldehyde and lead-free.
- Naturally repels allergens such as dust mites, bed bugs, and mold spores, so you can nap comfortable and symptom-free.
- Mulberry silk blankets naturally absorb moisture.
- You may need for more sizes.
- Can’t wash in the washing machine (can degrade the quality of the silk).
Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillow is made from a combination of 30 percent sheep wool and 70 percent alpaca wool. The unique batting is naturally porous, withholding allergens like dust mites and mold from growing inside. Its organic cotton cover is also naturally hypoallergenic. These pillows are a soft, durable, and eco-friendly alternative to down and allergen-riddled synthetics. Crescent Moon pillows are free from pesticides, bleaches, and dyes, synthetic materials, and irritating fumes.
Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool Pillow features
- Warm and cozy
- Great temperature regulator
- Can absorb up to 35% of its weight in water
- Eco-friendly. This pillow is all natural and safe for the environment.
- 5-Year Warranty. Your pillow is guaranteed to be free of faults in workmanship for five years.
- Available from two sizes and three density options.
CottonFresh Pillow Covers are created to keep your pillow free of dust mites and dust mite allergens and are a great way to reduce vulnerability to dust mites and their allergens. CottonFresh covers are so effective because of the materials – tightly woven fabric. These materials are absolutely impenetrable by dust mites. These covers are also comfortable to use. They are soft and amazingly silky to the touch.
- 100% natural (dye, bleach, chemical free) cotton.
- Ideal for anybody with allergies, asthma, chemical sensitivities, or eczema.
- Tightly woven 240-thread count fabric
- Resistant to saliva and perspiration
- Can wash it at high temperature (up to 200 degrees F)
- “Natural” color – no stains used
Available in two sizes 29.5 x 20 inches and 35.5 x 20 inches.
BedCare Organic All-Cotton Allergy Pillow Covers are made from 100% natural organic cotton that has been certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). This fabric is soft, fresh and breathable and has a mean pore size of 4.8 microns. That’s tinier than most common allergens. So these pillow covers will protect you against allergens.
BedCare Organic All-Cotton Allergy Pillow Covers consists of a zipper lock and bug blocker fabric seal to guarantee complete protection from dust mites, bed bugs, and other common bedroom allergens.
- Available in three sizes.
- Can wash in washing machine.
- Seal out dust mites, bed bugs, and other familiar allergens.
- Made in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty. These pillow covers will provide strong allergen protection and keep their shape for life.
Crescent Moon Pillow Protectors are made of soft, breathable 100 percent organic cotton (certified by KAL and GOTS). These allergy pillow covers have small pores that average just 3.8 microns in size. That’s too tiny for dust mites and their irritating waste to cut through. So these covers help seal allergens away and decrease sleep disturbance due to night-time allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Available two case sizes.
- Can wash in washing machine
- A nylon zipper keeps pillow fully encased and is easy to get on and off.
- 5-years warranty
- These pillow covers help reduce dust mite allergens in your bed, decreasing your symptom flare-ups and helping you sleep better.
BedCare Classic Allergen Mattress Covers are made of 100 percent stretch polyester knit combined with an ultra-thin urethane membrane. Materials are soft and delicate. These covers are an effective shield against dust mites, mold spores, and other bedroom allergens.
- A BugShield Zipper-Lock.
- Available in 21 sizes.
- Moisture protection.
- Cool and Lightweight.
- The material is easy to care for. Can wash in washing machine and dry it in a clothes dryer.
- The material stretches to suit the dimensions of your mattress.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA.
BedCare All-Cotton Allergy Mattress Covers are made of 100 percent pure cotton fabric that is highly breathable and wonâ€™t store heat like traditional allergy mattress covers. All-cotton weaving forms a tiny pore size of 2.6 microns. Most common allergy triggers are larger than this size and won’t be able to get through. With daily use, youâ€™ll notice a decrease in your allergy symptoms and an increase in quality sleep.
BedCare All-Cotton Covers features.
- BugShield Protection System.
- Recommended by allergists and doctors for better protection against allergens.
- Keeps you cool and won’t store or transmit heat.
- Can wash in washing machine and dry in a clothes dryer.
- Each cover is made and hand-inspected in the USA.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Available in 22 sizes, from crib to California King.