If you are vaping regularly, you will find that there might be a lot of smoke in your home or even a bad odor. However, if you use one of the top air purifiers available, you can solve this problem, which means you need to know what models are available. Keep reading on to see what our comprehensive guide says about the various models and factors to consider.
Top 3 Air Purifiers for Vaping
There are so many air purifier options that it might be confusing to buy one that will be effective for vaping. Here are just 3 of the top models that you need to check out, such as:
Best Overall: LEVOIT H132 Air purifier for Vaping
This is the top model you can choose, especially if you don’t want to spend more than $100. This can handle the various pollutants required to remove all of the air’s vape gasses, and it can do this quickly and easily. The filters used for this model are the H13 medical-grade HEPA filters, and you won’t have to change them as often.
This model has a sleep timer that you can use that would turn the machine off after a few hours and this is going to be easy to use.
If you want something that will have all of the features that is required with effective and good quality air filtration along with affordable filter replacement options, then check this one out.
Runner Up: Honeywell HPA100 Air purifier for Vaping
This is a small model, but it can still purify a good amount of air, and it is ideal for those who are hoping to get rid of the allergens related to vaping. This one is ideal for medium-sized rooms around 155 square feet in size, ideal for a bedroom or small apartment. They use the True HEPA filtration system that would remove all of the smaller particles in the air.
This is also going to be easy to use since it is quiet and the controls are easy to tap and there is an automatic turn-off timer as well.
If you want something that will be budget friendly and easy to use, then make sure that you are putting this model at the top of your list.
Third Pick: Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA
If you want something that will be easy to use and that isn’t going to be small, then this 15” x 8.2” x 23.6” model is one to check out. It also weighs only 15.4 pounds and it uses the True HEPA filtration system that captures around 99.97% of all pollutants in the air. It uses a AOC carbon filter that can be wash and it is very quiet at only 27.8 dB and it has a PlasmaWave that is the permanent filter to break down pollutants, chemical vapors, allergens and odors.
It also has a sleep mode so you can turn it on at night without any noise at all, and this is perfect for a room of around 360 square feet.
If you don’t want to replace the filters regularly and instead want a model to wash the filters, this model will be ideal.
Air Purifiers for Vaping Buying Guide
You always want to ensure that you choose the best air purifier that you can get for your home if you are going to vape. This means knowing the top reasons to use one and how to pick the right model, so keep reading on to find out more.
Reasons to Use an Air Purifier for Vaping
The top reason that you might want to put an air purifier in the areas where you frequently vape is due to the lingering smell that can build up. This smell might seem pleasant to you, or you might not even notice it, but the chances that it will be the same to others is higher. This will be important if you live with your family members and roommates who have allergy problems or don’t like the smell.
If you are sensitive to fragrances or deal with severe asthma and reside with vaping someone, then one of these machines is vital. It might not seem like the air needs it, but if you are dealing with allergies, you want to get rid of the pollutants that might irritate. Finally, these air purifiers would help collect any residue that can build-up due to vaping. This would make cleaning up easier, quicker and you might not even have to do it as often as you would otherwise.
How to Choose the Perfect Model
It would help if you also considered how you would choose the right model, which means knowing what factors you want to look at and what is important. Some of the top factors include:
- Size of the room – Before you even think about buying one of these machines for your bedroom, you need to consider the room size. Some devices would work better in larger rooms, while others would be efficient in smaller rooms. Ensure that the model you are looking at will be recommended for the square footage of your room.
- Type of filters – You also need to consider the types of filters used in the machine since you want to have the best ones. It would help if you thought about using HEPA filters and activated carbon to ensure that all of the smallest particles and pollutants are removed. You should think about the availability and cost of the replacement filters as well.
- Warranty – Also, ensure that you are checking out the warranty that is going to be available and how long it is. You also should know what it would cover and how you can avail it if you are facing any problems with the machine. The longer the warranty, the better, especially for these machines, so try to find one with a 5-year warranty if possible.
- Smart usage – If you want to control it while you aren’t at home or even in the other room, you should think about smart usage. This would allow you to have an application installed on your phone so you can easily change the settings or even turn the machine off.
- Sleep settings – Another feature that you might want to have that could be a major factor in choosing is the sleep setting. This means that you can have the device turn itself off after a certain number of hours, or it can have a night setting. This is something to consider, especially if you want it to be very quiet at night.
- Airflow – The final thing that you need to think about before even purchasing an air purifier is the type of airflow. Think about how often it will be able to clean the room you will place it in and change the fan setting. You want to be able to customize how fast the fan is going and much more.
The more you know about these machines and the factors that would help you determine what model to go for, the easier the decision will be.
Benefits of Investing in a Quality Air Purifier
Another thing that must be considered before buying any of the top air purifiers is the myriad of benefits you can get. Here are a few of the top ones, including:
- Fewer contaminants and allergens – One of the top benefits of getting one of the air purifiers is that all of the contaminants and allergens can be removed from the air. This will ensure that you and your family would have clean air, helping keep you healthier.
- Healthier air – You also want to have healthier air since it can keep you feeling better every day. If the air isn’t healthy, it can lead to coughing, sore throats, eye irritation, congestion, and even worsen chronic ailments like COPD or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma.
- No bad smells – Another top reason to have one in your home is to get rid of any bad smells created by vaping. This would not only get rid of the smoke and the particles, but also the smell from vaping and much more.
- Lower allergies – If you or one of your family members suffers from allergies, you can lower the symptoms with one of these devices. This is because all of the allergens and other pollutants would be removed from the air, which causes less irritation.
Ensure that you are thinking about these benefits when considering purchasing one of these devices for your home and vaping needs.
How long can I leave the air purifier running?
You might think that you can leave it on for just a few hours and have clean air, but that isn’t going to be the circumstances. You should consider running it before and after vaping to clean out the air, but you can also leave it on all of the time if you want. It really depends on when you will be home and how quickly the device can clean the air.
How can I cut down on the air pollution from vaping?
There are a few ways that you can cut down on the air pollutants that would come from vaping, especially if you stick to one location. Also, think about going for a model that would emit less smoke, and you should also think about vaping outside if you want. If you use these preventative measures, then you can cut down on the usage of the device.
How do I choose a model for the right-sized room?
If you know the room’s size, you want to put the air purifier in; then you need to look at the recommendations. All of the models will let you know what square footage they can handle, which means that they will be efficient within that space. Find one that can handle a larger room if needed or a smaller room if needed.
Do I need to purchase a machine for every room in my home?
If you are purchasing one that is lightweight and small enough to carry it easily, you don’t need to buy more than one. You can shift it from one room to another as you move, and it will clean the air once it is operating again. However, if there will be more than 1 person in your home, you might want to consider getting more than 1 if you think it is necessary.
You must be getting the best air purifier to clean the air of all vaping smoke and pollutants. You should ensure that you are thinking about using activated carbon to get rid of all of the smaller particles, and you need one that would be highly efficient. Go ahead and check out the models listed in our comprehensive guide so you can get an idea of what to look for or purchase.